Any 50-100w box mods with greater than 90 day warranty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleeper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
Just got burned by a smok M80 that died of about about 4 months of use. Didn't do anything to abuse it. Of course the seller passes me to the manufacturer, and smok doesn't even fix for a price out of warranty devices. And I seem to not be the only one that this has happened to. I didn't realize that these compnaies won't stand behind their product for more than 90 days. Couple this with the joke of Temp Control on this device, and it's the last mod I buy from Smoktech.

Actually I kinda liked this box, even with the useless TC. Battery life was long, and it felt substantial in my hand. I was thinking about going with the sigelei

MrPlink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2014
Portland, OR / San Francisco CA
HexOhm by Craving Vapor has a lifetime warranty.
The original versions go to 50w, current (V2 and beyond) hit 110w.

Very simple mod. Dual 18650 in series. A simple control pot to turn VOLTAGE up or down, and the clickiest firing button you could ever want.

There is no screen, no variable wattage, no way to lock or turn off the mod (button is so clicky it does not need it).
No frills and all thrills.

Given how simple it is, it is very pricey in the general "bang for your buck" category. Especially given all the super high power Chinese mods that sense temperature, read the weather and can make stock market picks for you all at well under 100USD.

Definitely not an ideal device for a more casual user, especially if you are not familiar with battery safety and other fundamentals most long time mech users ha e.

However, it is simple, effective and tough as all hell, and again if all else fails you have a lifetime warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread