• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any suppliers with GOOD eliquid that ship to AUS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium ejuice shipped within 5-7 days from Virgin Vapor. They only use USP grade PG/VG and organic flavourings. Tastes amazing too! I'd suggest for use in rba's however as their juices are mostly VG (so it's thick stuff!) Can't get it to wick properly in my Aspire ET BDC.

Other favourite of mine is Five Pawns - again really high quality juice and very complex flavours :)

Both vendors send in glass bottles, not plastic! Yippie! I got myself 4 sample packs from Virgin Vapours and 2 sample packs from Five Pawns just to try all their flavours :)

yorg

Aug 1, 2014
N.Z
Nice thread, good info.
Think I'll try vapedudes next. Hard to know what's worth the coin when your starting out, especially when you add in shipping costs. Have heard good things about Halo, and heard mtbaker has rather weak flavor and is worth adding flavor shots.

My method so far has been to get a mix of 25 concentrates and go diy, so I can hone in on which flavor I want to be vaping on the regular.
I've also grabbed some aroma ejuice whole tobacco alkaloid juice to help me stay off the stinkies, it's expensive as hell, but certainly very tasty. I like beatlejuice the best so far.

Giantvapes.com, skylinevapor.com and nicoticket.com would be my top recommendations... If you can't make up your mind, grab your self a subscription for Zamplebox, I've attached a pic of what I got in my last box :)

10646924_10152299627220718_2111295402148422962_n.jpg

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Hi People, seasons greetings to all, I live in a suburb of Sydney called Hurstville. I would like to ask a question if anyone knows of good tasty e-juices available from USA vendors that accept paypal. I do not like putting my C.C. on line as I have been scammed in the past. There seems to be a problem doing business with the USA as PayPal for some confounded reason will not allow USA vendors to accept PayPal payments. I particularily like Tasty Vapes Juices and I have to get them considerably more expensive from an Australian Vendor and I find his vapes also somewhat over priced. Tom at the E-Juice factory is very good in Australia. I have used him a lot for his concentrates and also another vendor in Oz called Aussie-E-Cigs but he is expensive when it comes to tobacco flavours. My favourite supplier of most equipment is Vapeking, in Australia followed closely by Aussie E-Cigs.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
i had granny smith from some au based website, it was perfect. but now its outofstock :(( is there any website in au sells granny smith?

I found Smoke N.V. Apple to be very close to Granny Smith, it is Zero nicotine of course, the only disadvantage of it is that it seems very thin and the 15ml bottles that it comes in for $12 AUD is somewhat over the top as far as pricing goes. They maintain they do not use no VG in their e-juice, if so then why is it so thin it must be cut with something else. I myself if I mix my own I use 50% PG and 50% VG and am satisfied with its consistency and cloud emitted. If I do want Nicotine, then I import my own from Hi-Liq.com in China and have had no problem with payment and shipping they are very fast. Although I do not particularly like their e-jice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread