• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Good tasting nic juice shipped to Aus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freudian.cigar

Aug 10, 2011
Melb
Hi,
Apologies for posting a new thread instead of reading through previous threads, I'm looking to place an oder asap. I'm looking for a seller that has good tasting juice, that ships to Aus. I'm new to e-cigs and have only bought from gh1, and not too impressed with their juice. I have nothing else to compare it to however. My current juice is 1/3VG and 2/3PG, and I like the ratio...so looking for something with a similar ratio. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

arth_d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2011
Australia
Hey welcome a fellow aussie.

I rekon you should get unflavoured nic juice OS and get your flavours from Australia. Juicewhore and VapeKing are both australian vendors that have excellent tasting Juices These come in doublers so you mix up 1/2 the amount with double nic strength and add their double flavour juices. So you mix them 50/50.
Thats what i do. Hope this helps. Give them a try. Ive tried a few OS vendors and some do have some nice juices. I would buy a lot of nic juice unflavoured in one go at a high nic contents. At least you can dilute it later if you decide to cut down. Enough to last 6 or so months. If you get your flavours from Aus you will get next day delivery in most cases and wont have to wait 3 or so weeks. Both these vendors have sample flavour packs so you can try 5 or so small flavours to see what you like.
Should check out the aussievapers forum as well. Should get heaps of help from like minded Aussies.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

arth_d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2011
Australia
Well 6 months supply really depends on what strength you use. I usually import 120ml of 100mg and find that to last me that long. I'm only on 12mg and use about 4ml nic per 30ml bottle. Equates to about 1 litre of eliquid at that strength. It seems to last me about that anyway. I use RTS vapes, Never had a problem importing that amount yet.
Think its a good way to go rather than importing 30ml bottles from OS.

Hackcessor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Australia
www.vapebar.com.au
There have been some concerns with Box Elder of late , with mis- labelling of High Concentration Nicotine Liquid. Not too sure if this has been resolved or not.

I know what you are referring to here, but there is no evidence nor is there likely to be any evidence of this.

It stinks of a smear campaign.

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
There are plenty of good suppliers who ship to Oz. From personal experience Tasty Vapor has been the best all round supplier for me. This takes into consideration juice quality, postage speed and price. They have 4 different juices on special every week for $10 per 30ml and they ship up to 7 bottles for about $14. My last order was for 3 x 30ml bottles, it cost me $45 including postage and was on my doorstep in Australia 7 days after ordering. You can't beat that for hand crafted juice.

The other option is buying Dekang from China for about $8 per bottle, but it doesn't taste too crash hot.

Enjoy your new hobby!

VShe

Jul 27, 2011
East Coast OZ
Great! So does RTS vapes offer the best prices?

I think they do, or at least are on par with others. RTS Vapes grow there own tobacco in the US and pay a lab to process it for them in the US. Box Elder import their nicotine base from China. I've been happy with RTS. Postage is around $16 for two 120ml bottles. If you try to add more, then the postage jumps to over $40! My last order was 1 x 120ml 100mg and 1 x 120ml 60mg for a total of around $50. Next time I'll stick to 60mg or less, as I'm not to keen on handling the 100mg bottle. Be cautious with storage and handling - do some research.

I agree with buying doublers from Oz vendors. Another option, that I prefer is to buy concentrated flavours and make your own concoctions. I enjoy it, but others find it tedious. Check out the DIY e-liquid section on this forum to find out more about mixing nicotine with VG and PG, and flavours.

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
I have ordered juices from Halo, WordUp and Ms T's. I ordered a sampler from Halo and really liked only 2 of the 5 juices from the mixed sampler. Firmly established I DON'T like tobacco flavours. In the pursuit of awesome flavours I followed the recommendation of someone and ordered from Ms T's ... the juices are made to order and given they are coming to Australia have a week to steep in transit. Ms T's juices absolutely ROCK!! Wordup juices are also hand made and yummy, though have only tried 3 of their flavours.

Postage (express - which I would recommend) is $35 flat fee plus $3 for orders over $150 from Ms T's. Once filled and shipped, the order arrives in about 5 business days. From WordUp the postage is about $38 express and it too arrives in about 5 business days. You can't go past the customer service at WordUp, Laurin and Jeff are just FABULOUS!

I have steered clear of the China suppliers as I've seen enough feedback from people that is FAR LESS than favourable. If you are not doing it yourself (and I don't have the time or inclination at this point for it), I would highly recommend either of these suppliers. Ms T's has a MASSIVE selection and have only recently added a tobacco flavour. I adore Ms T's due to their range and the OUTSTANDING QUALITY of their product.

Happy Vaping Peeps :D :vapor:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I would have recommended using Borderlinx as a shipping intermediary until they classified my recent shipment as a 'prohibited item'. before then though I was getting my orders from US only companies like BWB and Alien Visions sent to Borderlinx who would then send them to Australia. I don't know why they have prevented from sending this shipment. I was ordering plenty of liquids through them before!

Anthony

onionpants

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Brisbane, Australia
I have steered clear of the China suppliers as I've seen enough feedback from people that is FAR LESS than favourable.

I strongly disagree. I have been ordering from Chinese companies for 2+ years. The only one to avoid is Eastmall. For the past year I have ordered exclusively from Healthcabin and am very happy with them. They have the best prices, widest selection, fast shipping, and the product quality is very good. I don't even consider ordering from other companies any more because Healthcabin is all I need.

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
I'll add deejStuff eLiquid, The Apocalypse can wait... as a recommended supplier who ships to Australia. They ship free for orders over $75 and their juice prices are good too. I recommend a six 30ml bottle sample pack for $84.15 shipped to your door. Their lemonades are great, so are the cheesecakes and fruited champagnes.

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
Anyone tried Ms T's Bakery?

Ms T's is fabulous. Juice is the best I have had. No yucky aftertastes and it tastes EXACTLY like what it says it does. Given that orders are hand made, upon order, there is a delay in shipment and it will take about a week to get here by express ... which is not a bad thing as Ms T's juices should steep before use and the longer they steep, the better they taste, just like a fine wine, improving with age.

I'm a MASSIVE fan of Ms T's and WILL NOT vape anything but. I'd recommend it OVER and OVER again.

Haping Vaping Peeps :D :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread