Looking for retailers still shipping to Australia, nic, diy flavors, and hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali xx

Nov 10, 2017
Airlie Beach Qld
Hi, anyone who has recently had shipping to Aus, Im in Qld. I have been finding a lot of suppliers are not shipping to Au or if they are, the shipping is ridiculous.

I did buy hardware from E-juice the other day for just under $11US which is great, but I need Nicotine and some concentrated flavors. Any other places that send hardware to Aus would still be handy.

Thank you :)

(I was going to just write AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, and see if anyone came back with OY OY OY but I thought better of it ) ...

UPDATE

I have just found out that US cannot ship nicotine to Aus, not much I can do about that one coming late to the game and not having a lot stocked up. I do have some tobacco flavors that I purposely bought high nic so I could water it down. Im not up on all the legislations about all this, but if anyone can help me please. Feel free to message me if you would prefer. Thank you.

Last edited:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I'm pretty certain that NZ is the best place for Aussies to buy nic from. @Pigs and @AngeNZ should be able to give you some more info there, I'm not a nic vaper myself.
    Mixology Vape is a good place Home :)

Hardware the cheapest shipping is usually Fasttech. There's heaps of other places that will ship to OZ it's just a matter of finding the best price for both shipping and products so it works in your favour cost wise:thumb: the Shiny Thread can help with that;)

As for your diy flavours the best place is Flavour World, they have Every flavour under the sun and they're in OZ https://www.flavourworld.com.au/:thumbs:

Have Fun:p

Ali xx

Nov 10, 2017
    Airlie Beach Qld
    I'm pretty certain that NZ is the best place for Aussies to buy nic from. @Pigs and @AngeNZ should be able to give you some more info there, I'm not a nic vaper myself.

Hardware the cheapest shipping is usually Fasttech. There's heaps of other places that will ship to OZ it's just a matter of finding the best price for both shipping and products so it works in your favour cost wise:thumb: the Shiny Thread can help with that;)

As for your diy flavours the best place is Flavour World, they have Every flavour under the sun and they're in OZ https://www.flavourworld.com.au/:thumbs:

@Daniel Forsyth Wonderful!!! thank you so much!! I did not expect anyone to tell me to shop in Aus I must admit lol. I thought we were too backward in the vaping world, wow. I will let you know how I go :toast:

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia

Hey there @Ali xx
    I agree with Daniel. Mixology NZ is where I buy my nic from. Hardware I normally buy from Fasttech or 3FVape from China but there are plenty of local Aus retailers that have a good selection. Prices are usually higher but shipping will be faster.

Vapo are a company that have stores in Aus and NZ with a good variety of hardware

Vape Shop | E-Cigarette & E Liquid Shop | VAPO NZ

If I have my eye on a device I normally just google the name of that device and add the word Australia into the search. Plenty of options will come up.

@AngeNZ is the best one to ask - she has her finger on the pulse about all this stuff.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    @Daniel Forsyth Wonderful!!! thank you so much!! I did not expect anyone to tell me to shop in Aus I must admit lol. I thought we were too backward in the vaping world, wow. I will let you know how I go :toast:

No worries:thumb:
    We are slowly getting on track with vaping over here, slowlyo_O

• Love
    Reactions: AngeNZ

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I'd already put this in a post in the shiny thread b4 I saw this. But for other ppl looking:

here's my NZ links for unflavoured if you need them.

Unflavoured Nicotine
    Used it, and it's clean quality. Use code VAPR20 for 17.5% off

100mg Unflavoured Nicotine200ml
    Same as the above, clean nic, but cost more without discount

Mix Wizard Nicotine Freebase 100mg
    Good price, and I buy from here the most. You get a 10% code with your first order.

Nicotine Vape Juice : E Liquid Australia | E Juice with Nicotine | Nicotine Liquid Australia
    I haven't tried theirs. But they do sell 1L, along with 200ml and offer free shipping to Oz over $75

And there's these guys:
    100mg Freebase Nicotine
    I haven't tried them, but they have various options shipping-wise.

Here's an email from them, explaining what's happening with regard to ordering nicotine in the future:
    ❗ IMPORTANT INFO ~ Australian Oct 1st Nicotine Law Change (in 7 Weeks)

Ali xx

Nov 10, 2017
    Airlie Beach Qld
    Hi, anyone who has recently had shipping to Aus, Im in Qld. I have been finding a lot of suppliers are not shipping to Au or if they are, the shipping is ridiculous.

I did buy hardware from E-juice the other day for just under $11US which is great, but I need Nicotine and some concentrated flavors. Any other places that send hardware to Aus would still be handy.

Thank you :)

(I was going to just write AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, and see if anyone came back with OY OY OY but I thought better of it ) ...

UPDATE

I have just found out that US cannot ship nicotine to Aus, not much I can do about that one coming late to the game and not having a lot stocked up. I do have some tobacco flavors that I purposely bought high nic so I could water it down. Im not up on all the legislations about all this, but if anyone can help me please. Feel free to message me if you would prefer. Thank you.

So I have ordered my nic, thank you to everyone for the advice.

ALL AUSSIES PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY

Prohibition on importing e-cigarettes containing vaporiser nicotine

To sum up, if this goes through you will not be able to import nic or flavors after October 1st this year.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    @Ali xx - This still looks good at least...as far as mods, tanks, kits, etc. It's better than for some other countries.

"If you have been using non-nicotine containing e-cigarettes, you can locally purchase (where legal in your state or territory); or alternatively you can import e-cigarettes which do not contain vaporiser nicotine."

About this:
    To sum up, if this goes through you will not be able to import nic or flavors after October 1st this year.

By "flavors" you mean eliquids that contain nicotine, right? It's not the flavorings that you can make your DIY with. Also, from what the regulations say...it seems that eliquids without nicotine in them could still be imported. So, people who don't want to do DIY from scratch...could get their nic base before October 1st, order eliquids with 0mg nic, and just add the nic base to it themselves.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread