Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
The list is a great but I don't need a list folks . These will be made in house I wont have to make a large order with a machine shop . I have nothing to lose but time . Not to mention people should at least see the prototype before they get there feet in the water .

I think they should see the prototype in my left hand with the best woodvil you ever made in my right hand ...... ya know so they have a proper comparison ..... ya thats it.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Rob, many people are perfectly happy with the Reo Grand and Woodvils you're currently making. The prices of your products are affordable, and a beginning user can take it far into the advanced world if they choose. That's just it though - IF they choose. For many, a single coil is plenty of power.

Many of us are already a train wreck worrying about keeping $160 Reo Grands in MINT condition. You'll create a medicated Prozak nation by making a $500 Reo Grand. I'm already having anxieties just thinking about having a $500 mod on me.
gamer1.gif
I wont be making any $500 mods lol It was me being a smart ____

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I would also be a beta tester, It would be awesome.
Everyone always wants to be a beta tester . I am the best beta tester on the planet I no what whooples can do to a mod . Forget about Tim he still has ancient woodvils that look barley used

DoubleDZA

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2014
South Africa
The list is a great but I don't need a list folks . These will be made in house I wont have to make a large order with a machine shop . I have nothing to lose but time . Not to mention people should at least see the prototype before they get there feet in the water .
The name it will come to me
I wont be making any $500 mods lol It was me being a smart ____

It's almost like you know me...and catering especially for me... saying all the right things, this is true bromance happening right here! hahaha

In the modfather we trust,
I'm sold already :thumbs:

And whats with all the beta testers huh, who wouldn't want to be beta tester lol [HASHTAG]#dontbeacheapdate[/HASHTAG] :pervy:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com

Damn. That's the first time I've ever been first on a list - unless maybe the list was generated by an adult and the title was "who's the most immature person that's nearly 50 that you know"

But I want one sight unseen. I trust the OG. TRA would be cool :2cool:

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Damn. That's the first time I've ever been first on a list - unless maybe the list was generated by an adult and the title was "who's the most immature person that's nearly 50 that you know"

Lol. Not too hard to be first on a list, when you're the one who creates the list.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
The trust we have in your design and craftsmanship requires no seeing a prototype first. :headbang: I'll take 12*

*Ooooh, I'd be sleeping on the couch for sure.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
The trust we have in your design and craftsmanship requires no seeing a prototype first. :headbang: I'll take 12*

*Ooooh, I'd be sleeping on the couch for sure.

Now it would be cool to be on a surprise mod list where we don't see what it is till we open the box! :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
3. SteamStack ×2 (Dual Fisted!)
don't be greedy!! :lo:

4. Spydro x __ (not going to say how many yet, but could be a bunch) ;)
don't be greedier!! :lol:

I am the best beta tester on the planet I no what whooples can do to a mod .
Betchya I could give ya a run for yur money when it comes to hooplin iffn I put my mind to it!! hehehe

:headbang: I'll take 12*
don't be greediest!! :lol:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Steam, that anticipation would likely kill me.

I like to do the same for movies I see.. no Comercials or trailers please! If I'm gona see it, i don't need to be sold! Besides they ruin the movie with basicly showing you the whole thing so you know the outcome already!! Where's the fun and excitement in that!

Back in the day I remember seeing a comerical for jaws and they did it right by advertising rhe movie but showing you not much at all! The music and a black screen and then some screaming and the name jaws..

Thats was best way to go into a movie and really enjoy it!

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither

We all trust the OG, he's way more than earned our trust and respect.

Nearly 50? You are just a baby. :pervy:

Agree, got to have a TRA for sure... and a TRB... and a Black Ano... and a Gold Ano... and a White... and... :sneaky:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I like to do the same for movies I see.. no Comercials or trailers please! If I'm gona see it, i don't need to be sold! Besides they ruin the movie with basicly showing you the whole thing so you know the outcome already!! Where's the fun and excitement in that!

Back in the day I remember seeing a comerical for jaws and they did it right by advertising rhe movie but showing you not much at all! The music and a black screen and then some screaming and the name jaws..

Thats was best way to go into a movie and really enjoy it!

Hahaha! And I thought I was the only one who fast forwards thru previews and averts my eyes when a written description about a particular episode

Yep, I too would buy a Reo sight unseen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread