Anyone else sick of vaping snobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Virginia
I saw this one dude pay $120 for some juice in a 60ml crystal bottle. I thought to myself "what an sucker!" then I realized that some people need to feel like a high roller at times and splurging on vaping can be one of them. So I guess its better for someone to drop $120 on some juice rather than buy a new Benze. However, I do feel like there is enough inexpensive authentics out there, be it regulated or mech to purchase rather than clones. It just annoys me that ideas are being stolen and people are getting away with it.

Reactions: Rule62

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I saw this one dude pay $120 for some juice in a 60ml crystal bottle. I thought to myself "what an sucker!" then I realized that some people need to feel like a high roller at times and splurging on vaping can be one of them. So I guess its better for someone to drop $120 on some juice rather than buy a new Benze. However, I do feel like there is enough inexpensive authentics out there, be it regulated or mech to purchase rather than clones. It just annoys me that ideas are being stolen and people are getting away with it.

Maybe he was just buying it for the bottle?

Reactions: RavenZ
Like other's say, it's in all hobbies. I see it in the craft beer scene, when I tell people I still favor Yuengling* as a casual beverage. Oh, the looks of horror and disgust.
(*I only live a few miles from the brewery, and I'm still quite snobbish when it comes to the freshness)

The juice snobs crack me up. When I was smoking, I'd scrounge through an ash tray and straighten out a dried up, half smoked cigarette, if I had discovered I was out of cigs. I'm sure many of us did the same. Now we're talking about nuances of flavor, and subtle hints of this and that.
Had to say, thanks for that reminder. When I was once in a hard financial place, I had to dig out the flakes of unburnt tobaccoo from the stubs in my ash tray, and hand roll them to have a smoke. Compared to that, even unflavored bulk base wouldnt be so bad. Perspective.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I haven't bought a bottle of juice in probably 4 years. I used to collect mods and attys. I have many of them. I stopped collecting when I settled in on what works for me. I like to be as self sufficient as possible; not just with vaping, but other areas of my life, as well. Vaping wise, it's beginning to look like the more self sufficient you are, the better the future might be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
penguin-funny_1.jpg

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Like other's say, it's in all hobbies. I see it in the craft beer scene, when I tell people I still favor Yuengling* as a casual beverage. Oh, the looks of horror and disgust.
(*I only live a few miles from the brewery, and I'm still quite snobbish when it comes to the freshness)

Had to say, thanks for that reminder. When I was once in a hard financial place, I had to dig out the flakes of unburnt tobaccoo from the stubs in my ash tray, and hand roll them to have a smoke. Compared to that, even unflavored bulk base wouldnt be so bad. Perspective.

I like Yingyang beer. I pick up a few cases everytime I go to VA. They do not sell it here in KY where I live.
So I guess it would be a snob beer here?

Reactions: Fuzzy Bruce

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Personally, I like vape snobs. Not only do they vape, but they have boats. Big, gorgeous, hard to sink boats. And when you are me, you get invited by vape snobs to enjoy a nice boat rides where we drink Dom Perignon and vape from Dom Perignon's new vintage vape line ($200 a ml). As we float by, we point to the shore and mock all those "live and let live, vape whatever you like" types who spent the week lashed in labor by their betters. Occasionally, we'll even get close to shore and chum the water with Kobe veal. That's right, some times we chum the water with very young baby cow veal JUST because we can afford too. Oh, and it's a lot of fun watching the uneducated masses run out of the water away from the sharks.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Yeah same here Rule. I make my own juice and like the cheap of it. I wish I could vape some of the bought juice though. but all I have tried so far has artificial ingredients that do not agree with me.
Some of the juice reviewers on You tube crack me up with their comments though.

I'm that way with bought juice because of high VG levels -- I'd dearly love to try the Nicoticket juices that everyone raves about, but the highest PG they use is 70%, while I require 84%-85% PG. Just one of the reasons I went to DIY pretty quickly. (the price of bought juice being one of the other VERY important reasons!)

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread