Anyone interested in Zenith RDA V2 Pre-orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
agreed. i have a birthday coming up... and hopes and dreams of a perfect day. it just so happens to be the day before may.
good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif

Right on, man! Congrats on the coming of new toys and a new year!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
^^Not going to quote the above, but I would like to address it briefly.

I am all for people doing what they need to do, and that includes people on both sides of a dollar. But, I don't see much value, aside form advertising for that which you spoke of, to be mentioned in a thread of a vendor selling the OG of that product. I mean, seriously? You know people are visiting this thread to find out info on the OG, but you direct them to a place for a counterfeit? I hope there is nothing nefarious going on here.

Are you by chance from Sacramento, Ca?

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash

I am all for people doing what they need to do, and that includes people on both sides of a dollar. But, I don't see much value, aside form advertising for that which you spoke of, to be mentioned in a thread of a vendor selling the OG of that product. I mean, seriously? You know people are visiting this thread to find out info on the OG, but you direct them to a place for a counterfeit? I hope there is nothing nefarious going on here.

Agreed and I'm glad you said it because you have a nicer way of putting it than I do. I saw all the clones and cheap knockoffs online before getting in on this but I learned along time ago if you buy junk you can't blame anyone when you recieve junk.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Agreed and I'm glad you said it because you have a nicer way of putting it than I do. I saw all the clones and cheap knockoffs online before getting in on this but I learned along time ago if you buy junk you can't blame anyone when you recieve junk.

Well, I reworded my post several times! :grr: :facepalm: Was quite ......!

theTrap

Moved On
Mar 25, 2014
The Trap

No I'm not actually .

reporting from theTrap

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
Those clones look horrible

Yeah, and I'd rather have the real thing any day when available. Thanks to this pre-order I consider it available! I'm so eager for this vape mail can't hardly stand it.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

I agree. And if you want to talk about the clone, then you should go start another thread in the RBA forum as this is a thread under a vendor forum.

I also believe that is one of those RBA's that is worth buying the original! After all the great reviews, I just have to have the real deal.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Finally got my funds together to get in on this also, looking forward to giving it a try. Will be using it for my mixing juices which should be a good easy cleanup between flavor tweeks ... thanks for making this possible Isaac.
Very cool Greg! I seen you soar in during last call last night! I'm so glad you made it buddy.
We're still on the same track if them shipping out to us 4th week of April being the earliest and the 1st week of May being the absolute latest. We did receive an overwhelming response which is intimidating them a bit. :D

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Very cool Greg! I seen you soar in during last call last night! I'm so glad you made it buddy.
We're still on the same track if them shipping out to us 4th week of April being the earliest and the 1st week of May being the absolute latest. We did receive an overwhelming response which is intimidating them a bit. :D

It's possible that the Zenith V2 has turned into the Kayfun of drippers -- i.e., MANY vapers will have one.

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
This may have been reported before. I have one of the first run zenith's it is my favorite all time dripper (the v2 you can remove the afc mine is fixed) Today I was cleaning my dripper and decided to remove the O rings. When putting it back together I only put the top O ring on just to give it a try. It give it a thicker dense cloud, it gave it a more airy draw. I usually run afc wide open but had to close it 3/4. So if you ever want to try something different remove an O ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread