jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Hey Guys,

I was super excited today, because my new Zenith V2 rda was delivered! I unpacked it, and it looks great in person! But there's one thing that is annoying me about it: It will NOT thread onto half of my mods. I originally bought the Zenith V2 to run on my GP Paps X, and it's like the threading on the Zenith is too big to fit onto the Paps X. Tried it on my Paps V3, no go.....Panzer? No go.....The only 2 mods I have that the Zenith will thread onto are the V3 Flip and my Sentinel V4.

I was just wondering: has anyone else run into threading issues with your Zenith V2's? Should I return the atty? I am just afraid if I have the atty replaced, that the replacement Zenith will do the same thing....

It seems to be a tolerance issue with the Zenith; like they made the threads too wide or something. It's a bummer, because I was really looking forward to my Paps X/Zenith combo!!

Just curious if anyone else has had this problem....

Thanks in advance!

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Well I just read one of the other threads, and someone said to get a 7x.5mm Tap and Die set, so that's what I did. Hopefully it'll work well! I guess I'll just run it on my Sentinel V4 until the Tap & Die set comes....

I would return it, but something tells me this is a common problem with Zenith V2's....

dingusmcdumbledoor

Jul 16, 2014
Well I just read one of the other threads, and someone said to get a 7x.5mm Tap and Die set, so that's what I did. Hopefully it'll work well! I guess I'll just run it on my Sentinel V4 until the Tap & Die set comes....

I would return it, but something tells me this is a common problem with Zenith V2's....

Did you ever get it to thread? i just got my zenith and im having the same issue on my MCR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread