Anyone interested in Zenith RDA V2 Pre-orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
I know other vendors got pushed back to the 14th so I'm wondering if these succumbed to the same thing.

Gotcha! I haven't been keeping up with any other preorders so thanks for the heads up. These things seem to always take longer than expected.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Gotcha! I haven't been keeping up with any other preorders so thanks for the heads up. These things seem to always take longer than expected.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

All great things take time and are worth waiting for.:D

Actually it goes like this:

l218934614.jpg

Last edited:

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
Ya I did. I just gifted it to Isaac. He's worth more to me than all the RBAs made.:toast:
Besides now I won't have to figure out what the H.E. double toothpicks to get him for his next birthday.:D

Oh well that was nice of you :)

So my educated guess is these got pushed back til the second week of may. Other vendors say that's straight from CM2.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Oh well that was nice of you :)

So my educated guess is these got pushed back til the second week of may. Other vendors say that's straight from CM2.

Isn't that this week then? :p Well, technically this is the second week of May, but I understand. It is what it is, just hoping it ain't what it is for too long.

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
Ordered an Origen V2 and can't wait to vape it! LOL.

I want one of those too! The only thing that sucks about the magma is the non adjustable 510.

aqupuha2.jpg

Even with the hana's recessed well it still sticks up. Got a 24gauge micro banging in there and its quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread