Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
And if you DO place an order, please send David & Eric regards from both Birdiekat & me. There's a comments section.

Fondly, we...

Most definitely! They're in my cart now, just pursuing the site to see if there's anything else I can't live without;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I must say, I REALLY like the price of those coils! WAY better than OCC or VCT coils! Talk about highway robbery!

Value is determined by the demand. I never fault someone for how they price (but I don't always buy either). FREE market. ;)

If'n I like it (price & product)...

:headbang:

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Less resistance. Good to know.

:D

:unsure:

It isn't much, but it allows me to go up to about 12 watts without burning. It is a little warmer vape, and produces a little more vapor for me, but is still within "reasonable" ranges. They also seem to last a little longer for me than the 1.8s, but that could just be my vivid imagination.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hiya, 'mom'. Happy poke-day.

Ya know, I really can't notice the diff between those resistances. For me, I find it cold, turn it up. I find it warm, turn it down. Ahhh..... the vapes lessons 2011...

Welcome Chels (sorry, no banners or cake deary). I'm excited about your new adventure into Cerotank-dom. What an especially awesome (no longer available?) tank!

DPL, enuf with the birdkat. You know I'm a duckkat. Dukkat. Dukkah. DO KA!

;)

Duqqa, du'ah, do'a, or dukkah is an Egyptian condiment consisting of a mixture of herbs, nuts, and spices.

I take herbies, I'm nuts, and oh do I have some-a spice!!!!!!!!!!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Ya know, I really can't notice the diff between those resistances. For me, I find it cold, turn it up. I find it warm, turn it down. Ahhh..... the vapes lessons 2011...

Welcome Chels (sorry, no banners or cake deary). I'm excited about your new adventure into Cerotank-dom. What an especially awesome (no longer available?) tank!

;)

Duqqa, du'ah, do'a, or dukkah is an Egyptian condiment consisting of a mixture of herbs, nuts, and spices.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California

;)

A "welcome Chels" is totally sufficient! Thank you![emoji4]

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm quite enjoying the cerotank with the 1.6 coils. Now I see what all the fuss is about!

They're tough little buggers too, VL - glad you're liking it!

I'm running one with a Kanger coil in it, just to change things up a bit (and because those can be rewicked easily). I do prefer the BVCs, but this isn't half-bad!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm quite enjoying the cerotank with the 1.6 coils. Now I see what all the fuss is about!

AnimatedGIF-BrightRedSparklingBetty.gif

Why isn't anyone importing these anymore?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

GREAT question, aik. Who knows.... perhaps Anyvape has moved on the greener (cloudier) pastures. It much like the sitch with Digiflavor. Every one LOVES the Siren, yet try to find one now (only a few months). Many have written, literally BEGGING for more Sirens, but Digiflavor says that they have no plans to manufacture them any more.

HUH???????????? :confused:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
GREAT question, aik. Who knows.... perhaps Anyvape has moved on the greener (cloudier) pastures. It much like the sitch with Digiflavor. Every one LOVES the Siren, yet try to find one now (only a few months). Many have written, literally BEGGING for more Sirens, but Digiflavor says that they have no plans to manufacture them any more.

HUH???????????? :confused:

solar-siren-no-bueno.jpg

...and no Ceros. :-(

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Why isn't anyone importing these anymore?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

In all seriousness though, does anyone know what Banggood (laugh every time!) charges to ship? Their base price is only like $16, so if it's free shipping.

I just can't pull the trigger from a company with that name. The mailman would question the package, I expect. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread