Not open for further replies.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Question for you guys......it appears that Havoc hasn't posted on ecf since June and isn't responding to PMs. How do you guys propose we handle this? Should I move him down the list and offer 004 to the next in line?

Oh wow...hope he's ok [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Anybody have a problem with moving on and if havoc shows up we put him back in the list?
I'd suggest offering it to the last person on the list by Friday, gives Havoc an extra cushion to be found, and a thrilling incentive to get on the list :D
Everyone is already where they are, so nothing to really change there. :2c:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Havoc's a 'made guy' around these parts, not some noob. How 'bout you maybe give him a week or so to get back to you? Since he's not responding on FB either, he's prolly camping in the middle of the desert or some such thing, and I'd be bummed if my mod got "re-gifted".

That said - your mod/thread/business, your rules.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Havoc's a 'made guy' around these parts, not some noob. How 'bout you maybe give him a week or so to get back to you? Since he's not responding on FB either, he's prolly camping in the middle of the desert or some such thing, and I'd be bummed if my mod got "re-gifted".

That said - your mod/thread/business, your rules.
This is why I asked the question. I'm not the king of anything except my own mind so I wanted the groups opinions as to the best way to proceed. I have not yet given up on Havoc. I'm just excited to get this mod in someone's hand so they may enjoy it [emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread