Status
Not open for further replies.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Welcome all.

Some of you all know me already from around the forum. I have recently noticed a lack of options for dressing up the button on your Reos mod. I aim to help by providing some more options to do just that.

My first offering to you all will be my custom .45 acp brass covers. I will be doing these in runs of 10 and posting them up as completed. Pricing on these will be $15/per unit shipped via USPS.

4a2dbf0410ffc3af6403bd450467a19e.jpg

I am working on some other designs for covers and am open to any and all suggestions and requests. I really would like to get something made for the ladies as well.

Thank you for stopping by and please be sure to say hello.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Alright folks. Here is what I have been working on lately. I have decided to make a some more if anyone is interested. What do you all think? This is the prototype and has been in my daily driver for about a week. It goes without saying that subsequent mods will have a better fit and finish.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
3e4e8b9eed0eb2acabeaf202c1b7155f.jpg

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Happy Labor Day weekend everyone. Hurricane Hermine has passed and we survived with no damage other than loss of power for 12 hrs or so. Looks like beautiful weather the next couple days :)

I have had some wonderful news this past week. My family will be +1 in approximately 7.5 months........gonna need a bigger car :-0

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Sorry for me being so quiet guys. I have been enjoying my summer and haven't spent much time in the shop. I honestly will likely only be doing send in rdas and/or accessories going forward. (Unless something changes drastically with the regs in the next few weeks)

The FDA nonsense has taken most of the joy out of the hobby for me. It seems I'm content to just be a vaper and invest more of my hobby time into other things.

I am very fond of all of you guys and will gladly help anyone here in any way I can now or in the future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
All went well today. Heading out to the lake for some holiday festivities.

Still vapin away on the forge with no leaking issues as of yet. Have been pocketing the mod a lot as well. Very pleased. I do want to rebuild it so it's a little cooler though. This little fella hits really hard at .3ohms. Thinking I will recoil at .45 and try maximizing flavor.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I just got some Ross goodies in the mail this evening!

20879389263_daa707b8f1_c.jpg

21312694088_0cbd058507_z.jpg

Got the mini velocity set up this evening. Just a simple 24g dual coil (Kanthal, that is), .21Ω. So far I'm very happy with it. I've only taken a couple toots as yet, and have some airflow playtime to put in before any more profound thoughts bubble to the surface. The pi2 is gonna have to wait until the weekend. I need to work long and hard tomorrow.

I love the shorter driptip! (say wha? :?: . . . I'm supposed to put a drip tip IN it? . . .. nawwww, that's silly!) Seriously tho, for a tailpiper like me, this is the perfect mouthpiece. :sleep:

Thank you, Ross!

21480102696_a652226588.jpg

21318305270_cbbe51bc15.jpg

21514998281_f84400e69a.jpg

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
009 has departed on its journey to the great white north!

Y'know, life is a funny thing.

Today, I got a chance to meet with one of my heros - William Gibson. For those of you who don't know, he's the author of Neuromancer and about 10 other novels that defined cyberpunk culture. As far as those things go, he's a really big deal (if you don't believe me, trust Google to fill you in).

Dude I work with knows him from a long time back and into the office he came today. We sat down for about 3 hours, talking about future collaborative work. While I kept an even countenance as best I could, I was all "William FREAKING Gibson" inside.

While that was going on, Roscoe here put an avion in the mail, destined for me.

I will remember this day forever and every time I hit that little beauty, it will have special significance for me.

Best.Day.Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread