Apex BF Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Basically it's a variable/constant voltage setup much like a dna chip but much more simple. The setup I am looking at putting together would be good to right around 50 amps. I'm gonna start planning out a prototype.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
And also for those waiting on an avion I haven't forgotten about you. I need to get some parts ordered and crank things back up again. I am gonna close that list for now and only finish those on the list that still want theirs. I want to move on to new projects ;-)

Reactions: BENTHOS

suzy lee

Aug 18, 2015
And also for those waiting on an avion I haven't forgotten about you. I need to get some parts ordered and crank things back up again. I am gonna close that list for now and only finish those on the list that still want theirs. I want to move on to new projects ;-)

Hi Roscoe
I am very happy to hear that you will be completing the Avion list. I knew you hadn't forgotten about us :) I am looking forward to seeing your new projects, very exciting. Wishing you all the best.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Not sure yet. Probably do a prototype in a 1590b box with dual 18650s then work on 2s and 3s lipo setups.

I'd absolutely be interested provided production units weren't Hammond boxes. I'd gladly pay more for a custom enclosure.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Hey Roscoe, hoping you might consider modding these for bottom feeding.

Not quite a 1:1 of the Aeronaut, but still looks great and has some good reviews. If you don't want to do a run of these would you consider doing it as a send it?
I will look at getting some in. I have been wanting one for myself as well for my series mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread