Not open for further replies.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
You make a series mod now?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Very much in beta.[emoji6] I have been using one as a dripper lately and I am really digging the performance and battery life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
How bout a dual 18650 in series bottom feeder?! I'm so in for that..
That's easily done in a Hammond 1590b sized enclosure if u don't mind the form factor. my series mod I use now is a cnc anodized b box. It has room for a bottle and pwm in it yet[emoji6]

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Sorry for the absence guys. The flu turned into pneumonia for me this past week and I have been really sick. Feeling a bit better now and am back to work again.

I am looking at ordering up a few attys this weekend to put up on the site. Any special requests? I will likely grab a couple aeronaut for sure but not sure what else you guys might want.

Anything new and interesting worth looking at?

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Do a Low Pro or Stumpy clone. Something small. They are all the rage right now lol. I do love my stumpy!!
I am looking into a few options for a small atty. What I think I will do for now is just grab 1 or 2 of a bunch of different stuff and offer em up to u guys. That way maybe we will stumble upon something good by accident [emoji6]

Reactions: MattyRetro

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
I think this vertex (jr)mini looks like it might check some of my boxes. The samurai and the pawn look interesting too
Vertex-JR-1.jpg

imgrc0066576350.jpg
mini-rda-vertex-jr-atomizer-pyrex-glass-vs.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread