Status
Not open for further replies.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
Yeah, picked it a few months ago and really am liking it. The 510 is very good (adjustable) with the only concern is the battery connection isn't the best - you have to turn a wheel to make the + connection which in turn applies a ton of pressure on the top. You can see the gap in the top of the door, it is from the pressure.

For the price I can't complain. It's something you can take out and not be afraid to drop it.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
ive got 1 of the istick 30 watt made into a bf mod.ill tell ya with a charda on it i get a great vape.batt life aint so great when ya full throttle at 30 watts but back it down to 22 er so and it gets way better.im diggin it.was my 1st regulated bf mod.from italy also.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
OR a series sqounkers..
[........] this will happen....eventually. I'm getting sick of dripping and none of my single battery mods get it done for me anymore. My squonkers get used less every day[emoji20]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
sure ya dont wanna try out a dna200,im gettin my 2nd one ready to put together.btw thier is a steamcrave box in the classies just beggin to be cut up.i know you have more talent in your pinky then i have at all.ii bet youd be done seriously in maybe 2 hrs start to finish.had i not had the crap with the soldering id have been done in maybe 5 hours.the best part of the whole deal is the escribe stuff,ive been able to download a ton of screen images and you can make your own as long as thier in blk and white and within the size limit(128x32).some others that arent as ecf friendly should i say...lol.but the stuf you can do to configure the diff wires is almost endless if ya understand that stuff.ok ill shut up about it already.btw i do use my mechs still too!
takeit.jpg

Attachments

• Locked200.jpg
    Locked200.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 37
  • POW-MIA.png
    POW-MIA.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 40
  • USA.png
    USA.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 39
  • POW-MIA.png
    POW-MIA.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 42

vapeasd

Unresolved Status
Apr 28, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
wellllll crap,no Le Frenche atty yet.priority mail means and this from the p/o...its just a possibility it will get there in 2 er 3 days...WOW.so nomore priority mailing for me anyways!ya get it when ya get it...lol.i ordered some custom coils from a place call @Ohms Law.i bought a 50 watt istick and made it here in a few days from southern ohio,im in nw corner of ohio mind ya.well he sent the pkg out the 5th of april and after a super crazy trip around the U.S. they made it here,bag had tire tracks...lol all over but after straightening them up a bit they work,oh and they got here the 27th of april.cool stuff...NOT

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
wellllll crap,no Le Frenche atty yet.priority mail means and this from the p/o...its just a possibility it will get there in 2 er 3 days...WOW.so nomore priority mailing for me anyways!ya get it when ya get it...lol.i ordered some custom coils from a place call @Ohms Law.i bought a 50 watt istick and made it here in a few days from southern ohio,im in nw corner of ohio mind ya.well he sent the pkg out the 5th of april and after a super crazy trip around the U.S. they made it here,bag had tire tracks...lol all over but after straightening them up a bit they work,oh and they got here the 27th of april.cool stuff...NOT
Geez! Sounds like you must have ticked off the mail people somehow, lol.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
That's surprising. I have had very little trouble with USPS priority. Not one single lost package out of hundreds. And only 2 or 3 that took longer than expected. Keep me posted.
Geez! Sounds like you must have ticked off the mail people somehow, lol.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Reactions: rudedog

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
That's surprising. I have had very little trouble with USPS priority. Not one single lost package out of hundreds. And only 2 or 3 that took longer than expected. Keep me posted.

hey the Le Frenchie made it.atty is in good shape...box not so much.i think usps does have it out for me..lol.im tryin to get the ol'lady into a bf setup and this may do it.with the tank/squonk goin on it should be pretty hard to oversquonk.ive got the lilistick 30 watt bf to go with this atty.should be a decent lil setup,if she likes it thatll be a diff story..lol.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
hey the Le Frenchie made it.atty is in good shape...box not so much.i think usps does have it out for me..lol.im tryin to get the ol'lady into a bf setup and this may do it.with the tank/squonk goin on it should be pretty hard to oversquonk.ive got the lilistick 30 watt bf to go with this atty.should be a decent lil setup,if she likes it thatll be a diff story..lol.

Hey man..what's this Le Frenchie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread