Are you coming up on either 2 or 3 years at ECF? POST HERE:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
Just for dripping. Otherwise it's 510 stuff---I'm a CE2 Clearo lover these days. :)

I haven't tried the CE2 Clearo. Do you have any leak problems with those? I use Boge 2.0 LR Cartos on an eGo battery or the Little Chuck. Tried the eGo tanks but didn't like them. I still like to drip when I'm at the house though.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Sorry Whiskey......I went to the wrong thread!:)

Been here for 2+1/2 years now(seems longer).Had my last cigarette the day I joined here(although I did lurk for a couple weeks prior) I can't begin to tell you how much $ I have have spent on products that have become obsolete and liquids that I never used.

I am pretty happy with what I use now........Until something better comes along.

I have seen lots of faces come since I joined......and I am very thankful for all the friends I have made here!

ECF is an outstanding forum!

:)Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Thanks Wiz...it would not have been the same if we hadn't have heard from you ...I am yet a grasshopper compared to many on here...you made me feel very welcome when I first joined , along with liscab, you are both very dear to my heart !!
You are truely one of the good guys :)
Whis......I didn't think this was the thread you mentioned because it said "coming up on two years"! I will have to start the coming up on 3 years thread for some of us "Old(er)Timers! LOL!

Welcoming YOU was a pleasure!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Whis......I didn't think this was the thread you mentioned because it said "coming up on two years"! I will have to start the coming up on 3 years thread for some of us "Old(er)Timers! LOL!

The 3 year olds need their own welcome thread, a special pink t-shirt, their own forum... (and a nap!).

:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread