atmizoo by atmizone - General Discussion for current and upcoming Projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
More news ;)

the Bayou22 Plexi is now available in color versions.

Cheers
Tasos
Team Atmizone

Unknown-e1417540008800.jpg

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
Hello boys and girls,

some news for Roller/Dingo users:

The Roller/Dingo HP Peek switch is here at last.

The HP Switch Assembly is manufactured using PEEK insulators and is suitable for use up to 250C. Compared to the standard version, this durable, heat-resistant switch is suitable for switching higher power with lower maintenance requirements.

For more, please have a look at http://......./1qvysD3

Cheers,
Tasos
Team Atmizone

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
Hello ;)

Check our Facebook and/or Instagram accounts for the #atmizooXmas Help Santa Contest!

Contest running until Jan 10th

On Jan 11th, there will be a draw among the FB and IG contest participants.

One lucky winner gets 2 Atmizoo devices of their choice.

Ten next picks to follow get a 40 euros discount for their next order @ atmizoo.com/shop

Happy New Year
Tasos
Team Atmizone

SquareSanta.jpg

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
Hello everyone,
Roller 3 is really close now. It's a special edition *very* limited batch of only a few pieces (probably less than 50). It incorporates every upgrade possible for the Roller (HP Peek Switch, Rhodium plated 510 connector and hot spring) and comes in certain two-tone choices. It's here to celebrate the 3rd year from the beginning of team Atmizone as a common effort - even before becoming a company More details in due time!

Cheers
Tasos
Team Atmizone

Roller3finalteaser.jpg

Last edited:

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
I will hafta research the peek switch.

I just became so frustrated with my guppies/bayous/divers that I grabbed a ProVari mini and KFL. Sigh

Hey :)

This is quite strange, as the Guppy/Lab switch is specially designed and sealed, so as to minimise problems from leaking etc. Have you sent an email for this issue to our support team at support@atmizoo.com? Also, have you checked our support link Support - Guppy | atmizoo vaping modware ?

Normally, maintenance for the Guppy/Lab switch is required every 3 months and even more.

Cheers
Tasos
Team Atmizone

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
Hello ;)

Roller 3 SE official public release is set for Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 13.00 GMT.

The Roller 3 SE is already available for returning customers upon request. If you have purchased from shop | atmizoo vaping modware and want to go for it, just send an email to shop@atmizoo.com prior to the public release. Otherwise, just wait for it @

http://......./1LiqlDF

Roller 3 banner public release.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread