AVE swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimberlyM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2011
The Land of Confusion
I have some juices that I listed on the classies that I was trying to sell to try new flavors. Namely, I wanted to try Dreamberries but I am also very interested in Mountain Berry. Anyone interested in a trade? It would not even have to be close to the same ml. OR I would sell both of my bottles to you for a $10 gift certificate. PM me if you have any interest at all. Here is what I have:
Alien Visions Lot
Strawberry Cooler 24mg – 14ml
Root Beer 24mg – 5ml

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
I have a bottle of 12mg Root Beer, approximately 27ml in it. Also have a bottle 12mg Hype with about 23ml in it. So 50 mil give or take total. They are steeped already, about 2 months old. I also have a full 30 ml bottle of Highbrow Vapors RY4 dated 07/07/12 if anyone likes the Ry-4's.

Interested in a variety pack of ave juices or Boba's. I am not big on tabacco flavors and haven't had much luck with fruit. Love desert vapes tho and Boba's. Did I mention Boba's? I think so but just in case.....:) I have tried and do not care for, or already have plenty of the following: Massive choco mint, gorilla juice, dream berries, hype, root beer, raf-a-licious.

I prefer 12mg but can go 18. Maybe 6 if it's a strong flavor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread