AVE swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnside

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2011
Western Massachusetts
Hello Ave-heads! I recently purchased a 18ml bottle of Boba's Bounty, 6ml sample of Gorilla Juice, and 12ml bottle of Raf-a-Liscious! Upon receiving these juices, and right after sampling all of them, I bought a 100ml bottle of Gorilla Juice, and a 100ml bottle of Boba's Bounty. They have been steeping in my fridge for about a month now. At first, I thought I really like the Boba'as and the Gorilla Juice and not so much the Raf. After a couple of weeks with the samller bottles, I found that I LOVED the Raf, but not so much the Boba's and GJ. I also ordered them in 24mg nic strength, but now I have cut down to using 18ml strength instead.

SO basically, I have a 100ml (24mg nic) of Boba's Bounty, and a 100ml (24mg nic) bottle of Gorilla Juice available if anyone here might be interested. As far as trades go, I am only interested in trading for raf-a-liscious preferably in 18mg nic strength (I'll accept 24mg strength, but would much prefer it to be 18mg nic strength). PM me to make me an offer!

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
Looks like I have 100ml of Raf 12mg available to swap. It was sent to me by mistake, and I suppose AVE doesn't need it back since it's already been out of their hands.

I would swap it for (in order of preference):

Havana Gold
Flue Cured
Blend 5
C&D

I can take any strength from 6mg to 24mg...I might consider juice from other suppliers, but I only like very dry, non-sweet tobacco flavors, such as BWB Adirondack, Backo, VS Texas/Tennessee. Can't vape any menthol, fruit, or dessert flavors.

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
I have a 18ml bottle of 18mg Raf that I would like to trade for Christy Capp, 12mg or higher. I know its a long shot but I would love to find a 30ml bottle. I will pay the difference and will even pay for shipping to me. I could always buy your Christy if your not interested in the Raf. PM me with that you have.

Sent using my cellularized device using Tapatalk.
Paulie P.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Killer! Great job, Levitas for the suggestion and Porphy for making it a reality.

I've got a big ol' bomb to drop to get this thread cookin'.....

I have a 100ml bottle of Gorilla Juice (24mg) that I would trade for 100mls of Boba's Bounty (18 or 24mg)

Woo hoo! Let the fun begin!!!

****UPDATE**** I started vaping my 100ml bottle of Gorilla, so this is no longer available for trade. :)

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
60ml Craveloupe 24mg
18ml Craveloupe 24mg
12ml Strawberry Cheesecake 18mg
12ml Strawberry Cooler 24mg
4ml Rootbear 12mg
4ml Banana Slurry 12mg
16ml Butterscotch 6mg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looking to trade for equal amounts of HYPE or SWEET TART only in 12mg, 6mg, or 0mg
I'll also trade ya for Mountain Berry in same mg as above
Individual trades are welcome

AVE FOREVER & EVER.........AMEN

Ok, my strawberry cooler has been traded.........still have the rest :)

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
Hi guys. Up for trade is this --

18ml Havana @18mg
12ml Havana @24mg
12ml Irish Cream @18mg
12ml Blend4 @18mg

Just enough to taste missing from each bottle. All are well steeped and ready to vape.

I'm looking for Boba's from 12-24mg but I am open to other vendors tobacco flavors and almost any e-liquid that isn't overly sweet. No need to match my quantity, I will accept half what I'm offering for the right trade.

borncrosseyed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Massachusetts
I would probably trade some RAf with you but all i have is 24mg.

Thanks tick that's a bit strong but would consider for sure. I have 12mg G juice and Bobas that I could part with . Anyone that could hook me up with 18mg or less I would place order of their choice and have it shipped from AV fresh to their door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread