Back to Reo! FINALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis180

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Alcoa Tn.
I was on the vape for 4 years and screwed up and started smoking again. 2 years later I finally got back into it. Now I am patiently waiting for a new rm2 to arrive for my reo. I can't wait to get started again. I've been using a tank and an I stick to get by until then. Nothing sucks as bad as waiting on vape mail!

Travis180

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Alcoa Tn.
I have a grand and an lp grand. Going to let Rob strip and paint as well as rebuild one while I use the other. I have to get both back in order before the ____ FDA makes it impossible to get them.
One thing I did learn before was that a reos is all you need. They are indestructible and easy to use.

Travis180

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Alcoa Tn.
Here we go. Arrived a day early. Used it on my LP Kawasaki green.
ejfv9t.jpg

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Here we go. Arrived a day early. Used it on my LP Kawasaki green.
ejfv9t.jpg

Nice!! I rock the "alternate dimension" version of that color scheme almost every day!!

089dce8377013727676936ba6ac78d58.jpg

Glad you're back on the wagon! Not a better device out there to do it with!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Travis180

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Alcoa Tn.
Nice!

I have a black wrinkle with metallic blue door grand that I have to have Rob repaint for me and give it a tune up. Going to mail it to him next week. There is no comparison to a reo. I have provari, turtleship, MVP, and a bogger box that were all a waste of time. Now I'm just keeping it simple and staying on the reo.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I didn't know Rob repainted them for you! That's awesome!! That black one is an OLD version! The anodizing feels like a chalkboard and makes me shudder everytime my finger nails touch it! It could definitely do with a fancy new glossy black paint job!

I'll tell you it's so old the screws are Allen head! Rob said he hadn't used those in FOREVER! (I sent him an email asking if he new how old it was LOL!)

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Reactions: muzichead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread