BAZINGA! Juice Specials (historical record)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I saw on Facebook that Strawnilla is the flavor of the week this week. The code is Straw30 for 30% off. I don't know why I didn't see it announced here nor did I get an email. Oh well, figured it might help someone if I mention it here!
Good through midnight May 5th.

Thank you Jingles! I know we sent it via email... I got the feeling some people missed it though so I xposted on Facebook and some of the other social media. I need to be more attentive to this thread, also!

XsPOUFM.jpg

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
FOTW: GRAVITY

Opposites Attract

Instructions for vaping Gravity - a step by step guide:

Fill a tank with Gravity.

Drive to your nearest Taco Bell.

Order a gut buster - don't forget the Baha Blast Mountain Dew.

Sip on the Baha Blast Mountain Dew while you wait for your food to be prepared.

Vape Gravity.

Thank you, drive thru!

Best of ECF 2013 "Members Choice Awards" - (1st Place) Fruit

Best of ECF 2014 "Members Choice Awards" - (3rd Place) Fruit (behind Strawnilla and Betelgeuse from Nicoticket!)

Gravity vapes well in a wide variety of devices - clearomizers, rebuildable tank atomizers (RTA's), rebuildable drip atomizers (RDA's), and everything in between. Due to the complexity of the liquid, different elements of the flavor profile will take precedence when the liquid is consumed in different devices. Small adjustments in heat and airflow can produce dramatic changes in the profile - we very much encourage you to experiment to find your personal sweet spot with wattage, voltage, and device pairings.

* PG/VG Ratio = 65/35

* Reccomended Steep Time: All Nicoticket eLiquid is adequately pre-steeped and is generally suitable for vaping by the time it arrives at your door. Since Gravity is a fruit, additional steeping generally does not result in dramatic changes in the flavor profile... a good shake and 24 hours with the cap off will suffice!

Coupon Code: Gravity20

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
It's Doodle Time!

Could this be your last chance to get The Doodle?

Snickerdoodle Cookie, affectionately known as "The Doodle," represents our take on the timeless bakery confection. The doodle features a billowy sugar cookie dusted with a delectable bakery-style cinnamon! Speaking of billowy - the vapor production is outstanding! You will enjoy refreshing plumes of thick vapor laced with indulgent aromas that will leave every mouth in the house yearning for a small morsel of fresh-baked cookie goodness! This liquid leaves the whole place smelling like fresh-baked cookies just came out of the oven! Over an extended steep some detect a very faint "ginger" note - a pleasant spin on the perennial favorite that many regulars have begged us not to change because they enjoy the intermittent surprise! We've captured the crispy edges and the chewy center - the only thing missing is a glass of milk. All the taste - none of the calories - this is a "can't miss" opportunity to spoil yourself without the guilt!

* PG/VG Ratio = 50/50

Reccomended Steep Time: ALL Nicoticket eLiquid is fully pre-steeped and should be suitable for vaping when it arrives in your mailbox!~

*Inventory is running low, so be sure to grab this fantastic White Label before this run taps out! Once it's out, it's out! and it won't be back for a LONG time....... Get it while you can!

Coupon Code:

Doodle50

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
PBC Union Rejoice!

Closer to the "original PBC" (as opposed to "Reloaded" v2). Tastes almost like fresh peanuts when it's fresh - the kind you get at the ballpark. Welcome back MLB! Cookie comes forward over an extended steep, peanuts mellow out, gets "creamy." A Nicoticket CLASSIC. Great vape!

* PG/VG Ratio = 50/50

* Reccomended Steep Time: What is this thing called steeping? Just vape it! The cookie portion can take 6-8 weeks to become "dominant" for some users in some devices.

*Inventory is running low, so be sure to grab this fantastic White Label before this run taps out! Once it's out, it's out! It won't be back for a LONG time....... Get it while you can!

Coupon Code: PBC50

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
50% OFF!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jezuussssssss help me. And its not gonna be back for awhile??? Jezuuusssss take the wheel gawd help me!!!
OH MY!! I just saw this one myself. WHAT? Going away for a long time???? Say it ain't so!!
OK, I am about to do inventory. Cover me.
This version is GOOOOOOD people, get some! Half off is just crazy business!
Edit - forgot to say HI to Mota!
Hello-Bassett-Waving-ani.gif

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS
OH MY!! I just saw this one myself. WHAT? Going away for a long time???? Say it ain't so!!
OK, I am about to do inventory. Cover me.
This version is GOOOOOOD people, get some! Half off is just crazy business!
Edit - forgot to say HI to Mota!
Hello-Bassett-Waving-ani.gif

Hi Nanny!!! I only have about 480ml of PBC left LMAO!!

And yes, I will be buying more. Thankfully it looks like alot of 3mg is left on the site but I cant pass up 50% off. Im like my mom in that regard. She'll buy things she doesnt need just because she has a coupon :lol:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Hi Nanny!!! I only have about 480ml of PBC left LMAO!!

And yes, I will be buying more. Thankfully it looks like alot of 3mg is left on the site but I cant pass up 50% off. Im like my mom in that regard. She'll buy things she doesnt need just because she has a coupon :lol:
Only 480 ML? Yes, you probably need more -- I have not inventoried my stash yet, but am on my way!
I think you are my brother, not just my friend -- sounds like we have the same mother!!
How deep you going on the PBC?
EDIT -- inventory is complete. I am sitting on 500 ML of PBC and some change. I see my ACB obsession is cutting into my PBC vaping time!
If I just knew my life expectancy ......

Last edited:

poobear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
IN
PBC Union Rejoice!

Closer to the "original PBC" (as opposed to "Reloaded" v2). Tastes almost like fresh peanuts when it's fresh - the kind you get at the ballpark. Welcome back MLB! Cookie comes forward over an extended steep, peanuts mellow out, gets "creamy." A Nicoticket CLASSIC. Great vape!

* PG/VG Ratio = 50/50

* Reccomended Steep Time: What is this thing called steeping? Just vape it! The cookie portion can take 6-8 weeks to become "dominant" for some users in some devices.

*Inventory is running low, so be sure to grab this fantastic White Label before this run taps out! Once it's out, it's out! It won't be back for a LONG time....... Get it while you can!

Coupon Code: PBC50
Is this sale still going on with the doodly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread