Best Atomizer for a Dripping Newb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeCS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
United States
So, I'm thinking of trying dripping out a bit, at least while I'm at home and I'm looking for some recommendations... I have currently been using LR (2 ohm) boge cartos on my ego 650 battery, at some point in the near future, I'm thinking of picking up a new higher amp lavatube or a vmax... So obviously 510 connection is a must, and i'd prefer to not have to use adapters. I ditched all my standard joyetech atomizers as the cleaning and maintenance on them looked like a pain, to take them apart adjust wicks, or even rewick them is something I'm not interested in, so looking for something that has fairly easy maintenance... This would primarily be used at home for switching up from whatever I'm filling my cartos with during the day and may see a different juice every day. Also, it may go a day or two without being used as I don't plan on dripping while I'm out of my house, anything special I need to do if I plan on using one part time?

Is there a good atomizer out there for what I'm looking to do, or am I wasting my time. I'm not looking to go HH.357 route just yet, as I want to make sure I like dripping before investing in the more expensive hardware. Any other info (or links to videos) is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

HawkeyeCS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
United States
Also wondering about drip shields? are those necessary? Don't quite get how they work. I know it's supposed to keep you from getting juice all over your mod... Does any 510 shield work with any 510 dripping atomizer? Some of the shields look a bit large, and the atomizers a bit small, so a bit confused...

Three Star

Apr 22, 2012
Arkansas
I'm a big fan of the cisco spec atomizers from avidvaper.

But even more so, I'd suggest you get a 901 drip shield and a 510-510 shorty extender. I hated dripping until I got a drip shield. It'll keep you from getting juice all over your hands if you over drip, and allows you to drip more into your atty each time as you don't have to worry about it getting everywhere.

edit: I guess I was writing this as you were making your last post... but a 901 drip shield will fit any 510 atty with an extender.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread