Input into new atomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty89m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
Bozeman, MT
I've come to the realization, that even with a Provari and a kicked Silver bullet, that low res. atomizers perform better for me. So I'm going to order some news ones to try. I'm in the process of breaking in my new HH 357's so not looking for more of those just yet.

Looking at the avidvaper website, I'm interested in the Aero bridge-less attys, and also just the basic cisco-spec 1.5 and 1.8 ohms. Anyone have any experience with these atomizers? I'm after the elusive throat hit more so than clouds of vapor. Are the aero attys work the extra couple bucks? Also thinking about grabbing some cisco spec with the sealed center post, as I don't use bottom feeders. Although I do use drip shields with a sealed adapter, so that may not be necessary.

Also, to those who use and love the HH 357, do you prefer to use them with or without drip shields? I've heard they were better without for the increased air flow, but I like a tighter draw so who knows.

Just looking for some input/recommendations. New ideas are welcome as well! Thanks all!

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Looking at the avidvaper website, I'm interested in the Aero bridge-less attys, and also just the basic cisco-spec 1.5 and 1.8 ohms. Anyone have any experience with these atomizers? I'm after the elusive throat hit more so than clouds of vapor.

Also, to those who use and love the HH 357, do you prefer to use them with or without drip shields? I've heard they were better without for the increased air flow, but I like a tighter draw so who knows.

Just looking for some input/recommendations. New ideas are welcome as well! Thanks all!

The aeros are good attys. They hit a lot like a regular 510, but have a little better flavor. They also seem to be a little bit finicky like the hh.357 as far as getting a little bit spitty when over fed.

Throat hit: TH is more dependent on juice ingredients and nic level than the atty.

I use a drip shield with my hh.357. It really doesn't change the airflow all that much. It tightens it a little bit, but the difference isn't huge.

Other suggestions: The Ikenvape i06. It has a tighter draw than the hh.357, it produces nearly the same level of flavor, it creates a comparable amount of vapor, and it's less than half the price.

Too bad you didn't post this a little earlier in the day. I drove some communications equipment over to Three Forks this morning. Probably could have brought a few attys for you to try and met you somewhere.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
a 357 or any Atty with one of these is the only way to go, no spitting, and the juice doesn't come up to your mouth ever :)

IMG_0467.jpg

Or you can get a bit fancy with one of these :)

my original and first Donut made, the Beta Alien Tech now with a high grade Opal in the center :)

finished_tip_2.jpg

Glow in the Dark Donut with high grade opal in the center :)

IMG_42331.jpg

Last edited:

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
a 357 or any Atty with one of these is the only way to go,

I've been considering the donut quite a bit for my VVW. After adding the drip tip adapter to my VVPV, I haven't had any juice make it to my mouth from the hh.357 I have on it. --- In fact, I'm using the i06 on the VVW because it isn't nearly as sensitive to being perfectly fed or not... and because it's almost as good as the hh.357.

The last time I looked for a donut, they weren't easy to get. Has that changed at all?

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Hasn't changed six, Bert is currently on vacation in Poland for another week I believe then he will be back to blowing glass and making TrippyTips and donuts, telling ya man try to get one of these. The thing is with these Donuts and 357;s you can run them a bit more wet and not worry about flooding how they work, it will pull the extra juice up into the bottom of the Donut and slowly it will drip back down into the barrel to the coil, and no juice will come all the way up to the mouth, there just recklessly super :)

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Love the Beta Alien Tech with the opal up there. What atomisers are they compatible with, and are they available online?

I'm not sure if he makes them for anything but 510/901. Check out this thread and he also supplies HotVapes. There may be other places he supplies, but I'm unaware of them if he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread