Best "Coca Cola" flavor e-juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
Which supplier would get your vote for the best Coca Cola flavor ejuice?
I absolutely love vaping coca cola flavors and im sure i will order some from Freedomsmokeusa since everything else I have gotten from them is awesome. (Or if Backwoods Brew has anything coke)
The only ones i have tried are the one from puresmoker years ago, and just recently Modern Vapor.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
i dont have a preference pepsi/coke............

I love it. In the middle of the day after I've had to talk myself silly at work, it's nice to take my break and vape a little cola flavor. When I looked at my bottle, it just says cola so maybe not the exact flavor you are looking for. You aren't against Pepsi, are you? lol It might be a twinge more in that direction... :(

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
Reactions: nelsonm64

BiffRocko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
altho, i do diy and have ordered some cola flavor from perfumers apprentice, ..of course, it hasnt been shipped it, but should ship soon..

My wife has made her own with their flavoring. It's one of her favorite vapes. She mixes 40% flavoring in hers though. A bit too high for my tastes.

Drex

Aug 17, 2010
Titletown, WI
I have a 30ml bottle of Vanilla Cola from Vapor Renu and it is too strong for me.. I like cola, but not this much :) Is anyone interested in doing a trade for some RY3 or RY4? I like caramel, nutty, tobacco flavors! There is about 21ML left in the bottle of cola I have here. It is 100% PG, 24MG Nicotine content, Med. Hit. PM me if interested :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread