Best Cola - Looking for opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Cola nut (Coke over Pepsi if you really must know :p), and have been searching for the best tasting Cola to vape.

I've tried:
Kingpin - New version which I like a lot.

Kingpin Dekang - Yuck! Exhale-taste is really odd. Glad they're getting rid of their stock.

Vaper4Life - Both WOW and VG versions. Not much flavor and exhale-taste is odd (similar to Dekang). The VG version exhale is even weirder.

Tasty Vapor - JUST got my first bottle from them, which I need to allow to steep for a week or so and get some VG since I goofed and ordered all PG (to be discussed in another thread once I get my post count up).

Since I'm a Coca-Cola fan, I'm hoping someone else has had luck with finding someone that has a rocking Cola.

If cartos are an option, I have a 510 (Kingpin) and 808 passthru (V4L).

EDIT: Also not afraid to DIY a recipe.

Anyone with :2c:?

Last edited:
/me goes into Cola bliss :D

All of these different vendors... I'm gunna go broke! :D

@JustBrewIt: RC cola taste, now that's up my alley! I grew up on the stuff as a kid, WAY back when they were in those tall and thick glass bottles. :) It's a shame the real thing is almost double the price of Coke and Pepsi, and that's even from a wholesale place that is a client of mine.

@AnnLove: I figure if I can find a fantastic cola base flavor to start with, then I can experiment with different additional flavors. Who knows, maybe caramel cola might taste good? ;)

Thank you all for your recommendations. Keep 'em coming! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread