Best place to buy e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

radwor

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
san diego
I just found a new supplier in the U.S. with free shipping over $10. The prices are great too, better than what others charge with shipping. I just bought over 45 bottles of juice for under $100. What a smash. Love the keychain thingys and the over 50 flavors. I haven't received them yet, since I ordered yesterday, but they should be here tomorrow! I'll let you know how they work out.

Edit: Forgot the site strictlyejuice.com

I got my order yesterday form strictly, fluecured and virginia 24. Wish they had higher nic but it's a great price on quality dekang juice. Free shipping w/ tell a friend and in Cali so I'm a happy customer.

christop

Moved On
Jun 25, 2009
humbolt Ca
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Possible supplier associate
Hey king. ya the 155"s are too big right? if by the mm the 117's work well. The only ones ive found are cigar style tho..dont care for them much but i think they work better

haha ya, there goes 5 bucks down the drain :mad:

And so far, iv tried chocolate and strawberry and im disappointed with both. The chocolate makes me want to throw up and the strawberry i dont even know. Does all juice taste as bad as besteciggys juice?

Mike5244

Dec 12, 2009
buffalo, ny
just to give you guys a quick summary my name is mike ive been smoking 2packs a day for 10 years. im 25 years old. i switched to ecigs 15 days ago and havent looked back. Now being new to this I didn't know what to get so I ended up with the m201 from shawn @ eciglite i ordered it with all x-high(24mg) eliquid. I got a variety of flavors ry2 3 and 4, mint, deuce(some brand he made i think) and cotton candy. i like the cotton candy alot. the mint ry4 and deuce are pretty good. i have yet to try the ry2 and 3...

Now my questions are do you guys think the m201 is good compared to other models? i am looking for a lot of vapor maybe more than the 201 gives me... but overall i like it, but again this is the first one ive tried...
2. are shawns (litecigusa) eliquid the same as janty ??? why is jantys 2x the cost. do the ry4's taste the same?
3. what do you think of the 510s, which is the best is the vapor production and throat hit as good.
4. what are the best overall ecigs.
i know i asked alot of questions but im really into the whole ecig thing and feedback is alot cheeper than trial and error. thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread