Best source for diy ejuice supplies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinniepearl

Jul 9, 2012
Davenport
I'm in Iowa, and I'm looking for top notch supplies to start making my own juice. I'm addicted to samba sun by njoy; but it's just too expensive as I vape about 90ml every two weeks. I'm not happy with the "diy" juices that local vendors make, and would like to get the absolute best quality supplies.

Need highest/best quality of PG, diluted VG, and a good site to get excellent flavor extracts. I know there's a lot of garbage out there, and having four children it's hard to find the time to research the forum for a few hours.

Any suggestions/help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Tim

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Ditto to Professor @Hoosier

:)

Just to get you started before you post in the other Forum, my quick thoughts:

- Please keep all supplies, mods, and juices away from your four kids and any pets.
– The free eJuice Me Up calculator which performs all the math for your mix
– NIC (Nicotine) at your desired strength. I suggest you start with either 24MG, 36MG, or 48MG NIC if you are nervous about handling 100MG NIC. Read and learn about the proper handling of NIC. Some vendors to consider:

Vaperstek (My fav and the most expensive)
EcigExpress
RTS Vapes

– PG and VG which is available from the three vendors listed above plus Essential Depot.
- I primarily use Flavour Art (FA) but everyone has their own fav
- Safety please

Good luck
:)

Last edited:
Reactions: DavidOck

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Due to their generous donation to the ecf 15 million post contest, I would be remiss to not mention wizard labs. They carry various brands of flavor concentrates, a nice selection of mixing gear, bottles etc.. Some don't like their Nic, but I like it just fine (doing mostly 6mg mixes), vapes better then many of the store bought juices I've tried :p
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

Reactions: BrotherBob

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Decadent Vapours.
e-liquid uk, e-juice from Decadent Vapours, top quality

From their website:
Quality you can trust
  • All our essences are produced using the highest quality pharma-grade nicotine which complies with the USP and EP specifications.
  • All are prepared and produced in the UK using the highest quality EU-sourced ingredients.
  • All are stringently batch controlled ensuring accountable quality in every bottle.
  • All are specifically formulated to be ultra-low in non-volatiles.
  • All are DEG-free and diacetyl-free and acetyl propionyl-free.
We are founder members of ECITA (The Electronic Cigarette Industry Trade Association) and are regularly audited and inspected by them to ensure that the highest standards of product quality is maintained and responsible manufacturing procedures adhered to.
----

Ahlusion.
Ahlusion LLC - Ingredients

About our Nicotine
Our main supplier for L-Nicotine is Alchem International, a manufacturer we trust for their remarkable accuracy and batch testing of their products. Alchem International's nicotine quality exceeds USP standards. Every new batch we receive is again tested either through GC/MS and acid/base titration when GC/MS is not available.

Rimau

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2011
I have no idea where I'm at
I buy nic from Wizard Labs. Great prices and quality is excellent. I even now buy flavors from them, which they used to not sell. I only use VG BTW. (100% VG) Go to the DIY forum, get the calculator, and review the stickies about proper lab procedures. I buy the 100mg nic, but I have been doing this a long time and did well in Chemistry in school. Just use the calculator and check everything twice. Do not plan on doing anything else when you are mixing, and I mean ABSOLUTELY NO DISTRACTIONS! If you screw up, you will know it immediately. Just be very careful and after a few times, it will be easy, just take your time, first time and every time. Nic can be dangerous, it is used as an insecticide commercially. If your heart races and you can't sleep, then throw it out and start over, you screwed up.

Saludos,

Rimau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread