RDA Best super-cheap clone for a first RDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
mutation x, even the authentic is cheap, but the clones are even dirtier cheap. quality no frills good performance atomizer, deep juice well, tons of airflow options. Just make sure you get one for the type of mouthpiece you want to use on it, there are some wide bore topcap ones where you cant use a 510 driptip on it.

originvape.com has a few mutation x and mutation x styles with small driptips or the widebore driptips, to fliptop caps for 20-30$
eciggity.com has 2 510 driptip mutation x clones for 15-20$

its a real easy deck to build on, and the juicewell is real deep so u dont worry about leaks like some other RDA's.

if you decide to go with something else, just make sure you get an RDA with good airflow options. The mistake I made with my first one is that it didnt have any airflow options, just one tiny non-adjustable 1mm hole. I bought the IGO-L cuz I saw it was cheap, but i ended up throwing it in the trash as soon as i got my mutation x.
bad airflow = no vapor = no flavor = no cooling = scalding hot atomizer = waste of $$

Last edited:

dravell

Jul 29, 2014
United States
dunno about 101vapes but I'm pretty sure angelcigs is based in china, they just have a warehouse here - but they do ship faster and that was your point :)

Focalecigs is another to check out for cheap gear

I shouldve worded that better, what I meant was it ships from the US, but yes Angelcigs is chinese based.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread