Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
mount baker Vapor - tons of flavors, your choice of pg/vg ratio and nic level. If you have questions they are quick to answer, prices are great and shipping is very fast. MBV is in WA state, I order Monday and have order her in NC Wednesday. The prices are awesome.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Prices are very good and shipping is fast. Juice is made to order so it is fresh.

fogging_katrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2013
Tennessee USA
In the motorcycle high performance modification business we have a saying...
Your finished bike can be good, fast or cheap...pick two because you cant have all three !
Its either going to be good and fast (not going to be cheap), good and cheap (not so fast) or cheap and fast (not good).

I'm not so sure the same don't apply to e juice ???

pascloud

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2013
West New York, NJ
Your finished bike can be good, fast or cheap...pick two because you cant have all three !
Its either going to be good and fast (not going to be cheap), good and cheap (not so fast) or cheap and fast (not good).

I'll take good and cheap! Can be slow, that's fine. Gives it time to steep during shipping, right? (just learned about steeping..lol)

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA

"Cheap" and "Inexpensive" are two different categories. I don't have as much juice savvy as some of the good folks here, and I've only sampled juices from about ten vendors so far (with more on the way all the time, lol).

I'm not gonna single out any particular vendors, but I've found that some juices are kinda one-dimensional, but still good. No overtones, no undertones, no bloom, nothing but one flavor, but it's still done well.

Some have complex flavors, but still taste (to me, at least) like barbecued buzzard .....

Important thing is to find what you like and NOT SMOKE! (lol)

caseyd

Oct 28, 2013
California

Good and cheap works for me. Not so sure I need my e-liquid to be fast, but to each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread