Not open for further replies.

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
5/5
Casual poll / question for my fellow Beyond Vapers: what container do you use for dripping? Do you use whatever bottle your juice is in, or do you prefer a particular dripping container that you always use?
I like glass dropper bottles, myself. If anyone else uses these for dripping, which ones do you like and where do you get them? So far I've just been using rinsed out empties, but I'm wondering if there's better bottles out there. Also, those new unicorn bottles look great - anyone tried them yet?

ETA: I'm especially curious about non-childproof caps. I don't have kids, so I tend to see 'child safety caps' as 'adult sanity endangerment caps'.

Last edited:

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
5/5
Casual poll / question for my fellow Beyond Vapers: what container do you use for dripping? Do you use whatever bottle your juice is in, or do you prefer a particular dripping container that you always use?
I like glass dropper bottles, myself. If anyone else uses these for dripping, which ones do you like and where do you get them? So far I've just been using rinsed out empties, but I'm wondering if there's better bottles out there. Also, those new unicorn bottles looks great - anyone tried them yet?

ETA: I'm especially curious about non-childproof caps. I don't have kids, so I tend to see 'child safety caps' as 'adult sanity endangerment caps'.

5/6

I just use whatever bottle it came in. Except for a couple juices I got in a big 100ml jar - those go into a 15ml bottle then used for day to day stuff.

Agree with the 'adult sanity endangerment caps'

sungbd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
5/6
Casual poll / question for my fellow Beyond Vapers: what container do you use for dripping?

5/6
I just use whatever bottle it came in. Except for a couple juices I got in a big 100ml jar - those go into a 15ml bottle then used for day to day stuff.

Same here, I use whatever bottle it came in unless it is too big.

WifeyCO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Mile Hi City
5/6
Drinking Coffee and Vaping Vanilla and Caramel, nice combo

This is what I use
2014-new-pe-empty-bottle-10ml-needle-drip.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Noble Gas

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
5/6
5/5

Don't fall off that broom Shawn! ;)

Enjoy that Gus Robin. :)
Haha!
Thanks, I will. I just have to figure out my build for it. :cool:
5/5
I got all of my vapegear, tanks and coils put away yesterday...I wanted to make sure that they were dry. I had a mess on the counter for days....I also placed and order so vapemail is on the way. I was on the lookout for more sales today and this week for Mother's Day...not sure what's going to happen this week...
I passed up an awesome Cinco de Mayo sale because I've instituted another vape spending moritorium, at least until mid-July. Now, all the big sumner sales are coming up! :facepalm:

Reactions: kathi17

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
5/6

I drip from whatever bottle the juice came in. I also agree about the euro dropper, those things are awful!

For tanks, I hate those hard plastic bottles with the little tiny tips. You can't fill your tanks with them!
Funny... I prefer the tiny tips. Not a huge fan of the harder bottles, though.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
5/6
I like glass dropper bottles, myself. If anyone else uses these for dripping, which ones do you like and where do you get them? So far I've just been using rinsed out empties, but I'm wondering if there's better bottles out there. Also, those new unicorn bottles look great - anyone tried them yet?
I don't drip much--usually just for testing flavors in a standard 510 atty--but when I do, I typically use whichever bottle the juice comes in. If the bottle is too big, I also have a couple of the bottles that WifeyCO posted.

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
5/6
Thanks to everyone who answered my question. I like the glass droppers (not the Euro - never even tried those) because I can drip the right amount without having to remove the top cap from my atty, or count my drops. I just get the dropper half full (for a single coil setup) and dump most of it in without hardly thinking about it. The problem with this method is that if the battery is low or the coil is super gunky, I might think I need juice when I don't, and over-drip. However, the positive aspect for me is that I tend to be vaping in very dim light (i.e. the computer screen). The dropper allows me to drip without counting drops or holding a flashlight in my teeth to see my coils.

I've got some vapemail on the way. 120 mls of some stellar new juice I recently tried, the perfect drip tip for my Kayfun (I think, we'll see), and a Freakshow Mini.
I've fallen in love with my Derringer clone. Best flavor and bigger clouds than any other dripper I've owned. After using it for a week or so, I decided to get another one. But then I saw a review of the Freakshow Mini, which is very similar in size and design to the Derringer, and thought I'd give it a try. I hope it's just as good as the Derringer. I have loved and enjoyed my Infinite CLT (V1), but it only shines with dual coils and I've decided to use only single coil setups from now on, to conserve juice.

Reactions: CountBoredom

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
5/6
I have vapemail on the way....
I use a 30 ml. glass bottle with a dropper.....I like it for the Unitank mini as it slides in beside the center pin....also for the Aerotank when I tip it slightly.....it works best for my VG thick juice....
01_22688__61335.1409982403.500.500.jpg

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
5/6
I fell in love with a flavor that I won in a contest. It's a unique flavor, and it's $22 for a 30 ml of it.. WHY do I fall in love with stuff I can't afford? :facepalm: I have a little bit left and I've been talking myself out of buying it for the past couple of days. I will end up buying it, probably tomorrow when I run out and start craving it. I'll justify the expense by saying that I haven't bought anything vape related in a couple of weeks. Ha, sounds like a plan. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread