BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
9/18

WOW what a day. New phones came in. got mine going early this morning thanks to fedex being early.. Moms was in different package with UPS. Needed to go Birthday Shopping for 1 of my brothers a Nephew and Myself for this weekend. Couldn't leave because I had to sign for package. UPS did not show up till around 6:30 and the package looked like it had tire tracks all over it. Thankfully the phone was fine. Thank Heavens for my Vape. Normally would of smoked 2 packs of nasties. BLECH

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
9/19
09-19
Nothing on order.
No prizes in transit.
breath 1,2,3
I think I will make it through a no vapemail week.
I would be so sad! I already kind of am...my vapemail wont be here till Monday and its a juice I bought to share with a couple of people...

Reactions: RaceGun59

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
9/19

Sorry @rangerrobin :(

Just got notification that my coils were delivered (TO MY OFFICE ON A SATURDAY!!!!!) Oh well, good reason to go to work on Monday, eh? Batteries and a couple of tanks ordered from another vendor also scheduled for Monday :)

I did have to pick up a package from the Post Office this week. Left work a bit early to make sure I got there before they closed. 10 people in line, and only ONE clerk behind the counter. Just chilled and laughed at the guy ahead of me - he was antsier than a child ramped up on Halloween Candy. Line didn't move any faster because of his agitation.... Sometimes ya just gotta chill....

Vape On! :vapor:

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
9/19

Day starting out in an AWESOME way. Got a surprise FedEx truck Delivery. Seemed it was a Birthday Gift from an Awesome Friend in Wisconsin

0919151017a_HDR (417x800).jpg
0918151644 (450x800).jpg

Can anyone guess what my Choice of Mod to Vape on Will be ;) :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: I am an Official Disrupter Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread