• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

big bang ecigs in sandy springs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
I hope you know there are 2 shops closer to home for you. Newnan has Heather's Heavenly Vapes and Vapes Gone Wild.

Of course if you are just saying you will be in that area anyway so you want to check it out I get that. I have at least stopped into all the vape shops to the east of Atlanta and the 2 inside the perimeter but never make it far enough west to see Big Bang.

Also if you are driving you will be passing either Vape Rite (off 85) or Vulcan Vapes (off 75). Vulcan wasn't fully stocked when I stopped in but they have some cool toys that the others just didn't have or cheaper.

JKVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would highly recommend trying Big Bang's juices, Ive tried and have gotten many of them and its my opinion their juices are better than most in Atlanta area. Alien Piss being one of my favorites from them. Flatline is the best peach I've ever had and Parallax(key lime pie) is another awesome juice they just started selling. They also sell some good hardware at fair prices.

Last edited:

Trainman0978

Aug 27, 2013
Sharpsburg,Ga
Penn, Yes. I live just a few miles from HHV. And Vapes gone Wild is my go-to B&M. I gotta say, while HHV makes some good juices, what is there is premixed, and that was okay at first... and for a few flavors , it still is. But If you have a B&M , dont tell me to go home and place an order online for juice not in the counter, wait three days for them to make it, and then call me to come pick it up. It is one of the strangest business models I have ever seen.

I have been to vape rite, the new location, on the second day the were letting customers in, before the grand opening. havent been to vulcan vape yet though.

As for this big bang.... I got a five pack of juices. ( which were also premade, kept in refrigerators in the store ) They are still trying to get fully operational, but its a nice little shop. I havent vaped any of them yet... but I was impressed enough with the place to buy them all, and only trying one flavor since they arent set up with the tasting station yet.

NIce little shop.

JKVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Checked out Vulcan Vape today, friendly service and a nice shop that carries many juices from other vendors. This is a very welcoming concept to have a local shop to test juices from other vendors from around the country without having to order online hoping you like what you get.

I have yet to see the new Steam Cigs that recently opened in Lawrenceville, but will soon.

Seems Atlanta area is finally starting to take off in the local B&M shops, more the better, and they seem to be getting better too :).

IamMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Atlanta, GA, USA
I realize this thread is old, but thought I would ask this here instead of starting a knew thread.....

I live in Douglasville. I know of the a few around here. I've been to 2 of them. Actually bought my 1st PV from the 2nd one a little over a week ago. hallelujah!

Anyway, where are y'all finding your listings of Vape shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread