Status
Not open for further replies.

ejervjero

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Raleigh,NC
My Kgo came with cartridges that went right in the trash. How do you like the tank? I have never tried it; heard they leak.
\

I haven't had the pleasure yet but I ordered the kit on Friday so it should arrive today or tomorrow.

Cartridges are where probably most people like myself started off and I am very glad to finally be getting away from them.

I have reviewed the tanks on YouTube and other sites and it appears they only leak if you don't properly use them. I could personally though deal with a very significant amount of leakage and not be worried since I am just happy to get rid of the chore and disappointment of the Cartridges.

I will be sure to update you on what my feelings are after the first day of using it!

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
\

I haven't had the pleasure yet but I ordered the kit on Friday so it should arrive today or tomorrow.

Cartridges are where probably most people like myself started off and I am very glad to finally be getting away from them.

I have reviewed the tanks on YouTube and other sites and it appears they only leak if you don't properly use them. I could personally though deal with a very significant amount of leakage and not be worried since I am just happy to get rid of the chore and disappointment of the Cartridges.

I will be sure to update you on what my feelings are after the first day of using it!

No offense, but blaming user error on tank issues is sort of insulting to those people that have experience vaping and had issues with tanks.

I'd like to see a re-review from all the people that sing the praises of tanks 6 months from now. In fact, I'd like to see some kind of time requirement on reviews. For example, everyone that does a review should use that pv exclusively for 2 months.

ejervjero

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Raleigh,NC
No offense, but blaming user error on tank issues is sort of insulting to those people that have experience vaping and had issues with tanks.

I'd like to see a re-review from all the people that sing the praises of tanks 6 months from now. In fact, I'd like to see some kind of time requirement on reviews. For example, everyone that does a review should use that pv exclusively for 2 months.

Well I do plan on using this as my sole mod with the tank for at least 6 months so will see how it holds up. I was about to also order the copper but want to give this mod a try before trying to juggle two mods.

I wasn't stating that it was user error myself just that's what I have seen others reporting.

The way I figure I got the Dual Coil for the same price in that starter pack as I could have 5 carts. The tank by itself is around $12 separately.

If it doesn't work out I can easily purchase just cartomizers which are cheaper than the DCT so either way I get to try the most expensive option out and if it fails I can go back to the other options.

Traver

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
WV

Right, reading a review by some one who just received any device needs to be taken with a grain of salt. I also try to keep it as simple as possible for beginners. Meaning reliable and easy to fill cartos running about 2.4 to about 3.0 ohms or preferably pre-filled. Plus a reliable battery.

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
Well I do plan on using this as my sole mod with the tank for at least 6 months so will see how it holds up. I was about to also order the copper but want to give this mod a try before trying to juggle two mods.

I wasn't stating that it was user error myself just that's what I have seen others reporting.

The way I figure I got the Dual Coil for the same price in that starter pack as I could have 5 carts. The tank by itself is around $12 separately.

If it doesn't work out I can easily purchase just cartomizers which are cheaper than the DCT so either way I get to try the most expensive option out and if it fails I can go back to the other options.

Let us know what you think of the tank. I really like the 1.25 dual coil XL cartomizers. Hoosier has the best price I have seen on them!

I am waiting for my 5 volt box mod to get here! The guy who makes the mods said that the 1.25 dual coil cartos are amazing on it!

Last edited:

FeelMyRoth

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2012
Texas
Hi,

I was a similar smoker, a pack a day camel menthol lights. I use a 808D from smokelessimage.com well I upgraded the batt a little but it doesn't fit in the PCC. But anyway the prices are great there and they got this nifty tech in their prefilled cartos that keeps from getting juice in your mouth and if you are a new user you will get juice in your mouth with all yess all other brands cause you won't know how to anticipate it. Anyway I still get juicy mouthed lol from time to time and I've been using the bloog cartos forever, but I switched to these and really haven't had that problem, only been a couple of cartos but bloogs were guaranteed to do it. Its a good price for the product here, and you get a PCC, which you likely won't even have to change batteries during the day with the Volt, its got an indicator as well letting you know how much charge is on the battery charging and how much the PCC has. It is the size of an I-phone, it vapes just as good as an e-go and has empty DIY cartos if you are into that(I'm lazy) the E-go is much bigger and you have to press a button to fire it, the Volt can be either manual(with the button) or auto(my fave and only, <<< again lazy guy). Not working for them as you could go with bloog, which i did originally, or go with V4L, and several others, the 510s are good but I have only tried a friends. Just my 2 cents in there, smaller is better if it performs well, and any more vapor than the 808's would be like a cigar smoke in my opinion. Either way you go happy vaping.

If you go 808 let me know if you find some cool prefilled carto sites, I'm always looking for new flavors to tantalize my tastebuds without having to work lol(<<<lazy).

ejervjero

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Raleigh,NC
How's the flavor on that? For some reason, my wife and I both get really muted flavor on our 1.5 ohm DC tanks.

Flavor is decent but not very strong but again currently vaping 2 year old 100% VG juice so that's probably why. I need to buy some new pg/vg mix shortly but have like 10 15ml vg liquid I have had for 1-2 years to use first.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread