Big carto/clearo/tank help pls, Drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralikar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Ok, I just got tired of the 808d small scene and have 2 1300s Volt X2 3.6 regulated bats on the way. I just want some larger cartos/clearos/tanks that can do 2.0 - 5ml. Some questions:

1) So will the Igo/Echo carts work with my Volt X2? Will the cone shapes fit and tighten well?

2) Can I pop off those crappy whistle tips and use some of your cool looking metal tips. (Nice selection! )?

3) Can you just give me a flat out list of ALL the clearos/cartos/tanks you carry that hit the 2ml-5ml range that you feel would work well on this bat in terms of size and voltage compatability.

Thanks!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
The tanks are easy, mate, just fill and go. Drew even sells a couple of 808 cartos pre-punched so you don't need to worry about doing it yourself ;-)

Oh, by the way, I just assumed the batteries you mentioned were 808 connections. Was I correct in that? If not and your batts are 510, then all the things Drew posted will work

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
So now I'm confused, is it the Igo or Echo that is 808? Because I've seen the 808 ego style bats called the Echo on other sites.
The Igo and the Echo are both 808 ...The Echo is an Auto Battery and the Igo is a recessed Manual...

Lol... Thanks Drew I was wondering why you were saying the 510s would work...

However, I was looking for 808 Cartos/clearos/tanks that are 2-5ml.

DUH!!! That was completely my mistake. The largest capacity 808s I have are Igo and Echos, which are under 2...The VPX tank does take 808s prepunched though...Thanks and sorry for the misunderstanding.
Drew

Ralikar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Wait! lol Now I am confused :). So will the igo/Echo cartos work on my 808d 1300 Volt X2 3.6 regulated? If so the blank igo/Echo cartos you have are 3.5-4mil, are cone shaped, and seem like just what I need for my bats. Will they fit? I am looking for cartos OR clearos in the 2-5 mil range. Did you post you have under 2ml meaning just for clearos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread