Black Friday Mayhem Photo Contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
StarWarsTrashCompactor1.jpg Black Friday sucks same Walmart crap as any other day!

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Too cute!!!:wub::wub::wub:

:thumbs: Congratulations...You have one a preliminary prize for creativity!!! You still qualify for the Grand Prize. Email us @ dgliem00@gmail.com (that is a double zero after dgliem) with your choice of a 30 ml bottle of E-Liquid and your screen name, real name and address.
Thank you so much! :)

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Alright then, shopping! whooohooooo!!!

Money01.jpg

Is this really as close to the door that we can get. chilly out here.......and um...my feet hurt.
a-shopper-captured-this-eerie-photo.png

Just wake me up when the door opens, mmk?
1152_12947353311-tpfil02aw-14561.jpg

Hey, nobody told me it was a friggen sporting event? OMG

apparently-there-was-a-flash-mob-ou.png

black-friday-2011.jpg

blackfriday.jpg

florah.jpg

the moment when you decide that Twenty dollar pair of house shoes is really WORTH $45.96, and rip open the package and put the heels in and these.......on your poor lil blistered feets.
Picture_9.png

oh well, did not know he was in on this whole thing. hmmmmm

santa.png

Merry Christmas, ya'll

hahahahahahah

like I told ya, I shop from this chair. While wearing my twenty dollar houseshoes, my jammies, in front of my fire in the fireplace, with a cup of hot cocoa and everything is good with Christmas. giggle

why? ask me about the great CABBAGE PATCH DEBACLE some years back. I was directly involved with that one. Had a somewhat less ugly than the rest doll in my arms and a strange woman went berserk and tackled me, knocking me to the ground and snatched the doll from my arms. Her remark whilst walking away was, "sorry, I saw that first".
that was my last ever Christmas Shopping Trip. just way too scarey.

just saying......

Morri

Last edited:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
chit chat,

so funny that I put myself in that position. It all started when I asked my beautiful little granddaughter, what do you want for Christmas? Oh, I want a CAbbage Patch doll, Mimi. and her mother (my daughter n law...at the time, smirked and said, "Yeah, you take care of that one Mom, we got the rest." Except there were NO cabbage patch dolls........ /cry. and so a store said, we are getting a shipment...on such and such a date. I was there like the wonderful, good, little grandmother that I am.

What a horrible nightmare. LOL glad it's over.
and my babygirl did get a cabbage patch doll, but not for CHristmas. whew
I agree!!!

Here you go...all for you...no one will try to take them here!

View attachment 154055

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
I remember the year with the cabbage patch dolls. All of my friends where so sure they where getting one that year, I told them I knew I wasn't as I knew my family couldn't afford to spend that much on some silly doll. What I wasn't counting on, is my aunt who was from Germany had family working in the plant where they were made, and other family on the ships bringing them to the states. Her and all my cousins pitched in together and bought one for me from the factory, then when the ship docked in the US, the family on board dropped it in a local mail pick up point. By the time it was all said and done, I was the only one of my friends that got one.

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com

SO glad I am not there! :confused:
:thumbs: Congratulations...You have one a preliminary prize for creativity!!! You still qualify for the Grand Prize. Email us @ dgliem00@gmail.com (that is a double zero after dgliem) with your choice of a 30 ml bottle of E-Liquid and your real name, screen name and address.

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
3415caf20268bd21210f6a7067007873.jpg

Guess some didn't want to wait to start the fighting

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

:thumbs: Congratulations...You have one a preliminary prize for creativity!!! You still qualify for the Grand Prize. Email us @ dgliem00@gmail.com (that is a double zero after dgliem) with your choice of a 30 ml bottle of E-Liquid and your real name, screen name and address.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

thank you very much, email sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread