Blu battery with Ce3 clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
started with the blu's as many people do and quickly realized after the first two weeks I needed something more. I picked up a Kanger Evod kit (which is awesome!), but didn't want the money I spent on the blu's to go to waste. So I ordered a box of Ce3 clearomizers 2.4 to 2.6ohm just to see how they performed with the blu batteries. I've got to say they aren't pretty together but it sure does work!

The batteries only last about two hours, same as before (based on how I vape). But the vapor production is awesome! I'm blowing clouds with it just like my evod. Well worth the 10 bucks for a pack of five Ce3's! I plan to use them when I feel like trying a different flavor or as a small sneaky setup for a couple hours.

If the blu's aren't cutting it or like me you hate to have something go to waste, I recommend trying this!
! IMG_20131015_200558_310.jpg

Last edited:

SamZzz

Verified Member
May 22, 2013
TN
Before e upgraded to ego batteries we started using 510 nano clearos on our blu batteries and they worked really well. They did seem to reek havoc on the batteries after a while though.. Had four just completely die. They'd stay on even nothing was drawing on them. Blu was really good about replacing them and even gave me store credit to cover shipping costs to return them but it just became too much of a hassle and we switched for good.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 4

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Before e upgraded to ego batteries we started using 510 nano clearos on our blu batteries and they worked really well. They did seem to reek havoc on the batteries after a while though.. Had four just completely die. They'd stay on even nothing was drawing on them. Blu was really good about replacing them and even gave me store credit to cover shipping costs to return them but it just became too much of a hassle and we switched for good.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks for the response!

I agree the blu's aren't going to last me long and I'm not going to bother to replace them once they die. So I figure I'll use them up versus having them collect dust.

I posted this more or less to let people know if they wanted to take a baby step, try something a little different and/or stay on the small side, that this was an option that works. For less than $20 for a pack of Ce3's, some juice and shipping, one could get a much bigger vapor hit and more satisfing experience. So far I haven't noticed a difference in battery performance between the OEM carts and the Ce3's and the setup is only 4 1/2 inches long (116 mm).

When I first bought my blu pack I had absolutely no idea how gigantic the world of vaping really was, I wish I had done more research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread