Different cartomizers working with blu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven927

Apr 13, 2010
North-Eastern PA
Hello, I am going back to vaping and am currently using the blu and another E cig model called the Eco-Cig. I like the idea of the blu but the battery life and no throat hit are not cutting it for me. I've seen an ad on the site for cartomizers that say they fit the blu. I believe the blu battery is a 510? I figured with a different cartomizer and liquid I could find a throat hit I like. Has anyone els tried this?

Also how much better is the new premium 100 blu with battery life compared to the original? Thanks in advance.

hangin1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2010
central illinois
Hello, I am going back to vaping and am currently using the blu and another E cig model called the Eco-Cig. I like the idea of the blu but the battery life and no throat hit are not cutting it for me. I've seen an ad on the site for cartomizers that say they fit the blu. I believe the blu battery is a 510? I figured with a different cartomizer and liquid I could find a throat hit I like. Has anyone els tried this?

Also how much better is the new premium 100 blu with battery life compared to the original? Thanks in advance.

I believe the new blu batteries are 280mah versus the older ones being 180mah which will make for a decent improvement but I would recommend just moving up to an ego twist style with a mini vivi nova or k3 clearomizer with replaceable heads to get a truely good vaping experience for yourself. Just my opinion of course whatever keeps you off the analogs is great and good luck in your quest to find what works for you. Have a great week!

Raven927

Apr 13, 2010
North-Eastern PA
Thanks for the info Buggs5347, Your link didn't show tho. I was browsing the forum and found a 510 starter kit that might work for me. 510 Smart PCC Starter Kit

It's a 510 with a smart PCC, I wanted a pcc and a cig style e cig to have the look and feel of a analogue cig. The PCC helps with the feeling of carrying a pack and using it to carry extra carts. Since it's a 510 I figure I can try out different mods and improve on what I have. Has anyone had any experience with this 510 model?

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
Thanks for the info Buggs5347, Your link didn't show tho. I was browsing the forum and found a 510 starter kit that might work for me. 510 Smart PCC Starter Kit

It's a 510 with a smart PCC, I wanted a pcc and a cig style e cig to have the look and feel of a analogue cig. The PCC helps with the feeling of carrying a pack and using it to carry extra carts. Since it's a 510 I figure I can try out different mods and improve on what I have. Has anyone had any experience with this 510 model?

Oh, shoot, thanks -- I edited my post and put the proper link in it. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ego-type-models/300200-ego-c-twist-pcc-case.html

I don't know anything about that vendor or that kit you posted. By the specs, it would be similar to the Blu Premium kit. It looks nice though and heck of a price.

510 is a connector type standard - However, with the blu batteries and the batteries in the kit you mentioned, you will be pretty much limited to using standard resistance cartomizers/and small standard resistance clearos with them because they are a small 180 maH battery.

The Ego's and the Ego Twists would not fit with that type of PCC - just in case you were thinking it could. The egos and ego twists are about the size of a Sharpy marker pen.

I love my little Blu Premium 100 kit and I also love my Ego and Ego Twists. Depends on what I'm doing and where I am.

jundis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Minnesota

Never heard of that brand, but if you're looking for a 510 with PCC I would highly suggest the volt from smokelessimage.com, they're a very reputable vendor from what I've heard and experienced myself and the volt that I've tried was quite a decent match to my eGo passthrough in terms of vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread