The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

BRAND NEW ego ce4 not working

Discussion in 'eGo Type Models' started by revria, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. revria

revria New Member

May 17, 2016
    I bought a brand new ce4 vape pen, charged it fully filled it took 1 hit and it stopped working. The light turns on when i push the button but i hear nothing and get no vapor any ideas? I was not expecting it to last forever with the low cost but 1 single hit? Does anyone have ideas on fixing or know how to get a hold of the manufacturer to see about getting some assistance?

2. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Two things that I can think of are that it's totally flooded or not making contact with the battery. There are probably utube vids on how to fill properly and how to lift the battery post up some. Probably the former. Gl

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bonskibon

Bonskibon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2015
    USA Northeast
    Those bottom pins can be pulled out. Try to pull it out a little with tweezers for it to make contact with the battery. If it comes all the way out, just put it back in. If that doesn't work, you may have a DOA carto. Has happened to me before.

4. thetrucker

thetrucker Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2014
    Syracuse,NY
    take a small jewlers screw driver and pry up the edge of the pin in the battery a little and this will then give you a better contact between the battery and the atomizer.........just pry up a little just give it a little tug....does not take much.....you wont even notice the difference in the pin
    afterwards but it will make a contact and work......done this before myself a million times.........

5. EAddicted

EAddicted Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2012
    Tokyo-Setagaya-Ward
    Are you able to check if Electricity reach the Atomizer?

The eGo-Brand is very bad compared to other Brands,
    i had a failure Rate of ca. 35% (in wholesale)
    and this do not included the Problem with the Pin!

6. bacc.vap

bacc.vap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2011
    Virtualville
    It would be a good idea to get an electrical meter to check your atty and battery output. Not difficult to do and you can get them pretty cheap, 10-15 bucks. If you're going to keep vaping it'll come in handy many times in the future, well worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.