Status
Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I'm looking for sites that are similar to ejuicedirect.com and vapesocietysupplies.com that carry the cheaper premium brands like Ruthless/Loaded etc that you can buy 120/mls for a round $20-25ish bucks. All these places tend to carry similar brands.

I've seen a few others out there, but don't know how legit/reliable they are. Just looking for some variety. Suggestions appreciated.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I have used westcoastvapesupply.com for a few months now (even for Loaded Glazed Donut), and they have been great. They usually offer 20% off with the cash code "vapejuice", which brings many of their 120ml bottles, such as Loaded, down to $18. :thumb:

Well that's too funny...they are part of the reason I started this thread, hah. I've ordered from them only once before this, and they got one minor thing wrong, no bigs. So I tried again on Easter and ordered a big haul. But they haven't even shipped it yet, and haven't responded back to my email asking.

But good to hear that they're working out for you, I guess I'll be patient :) But they're so slow compared to the others.

Reactions: LMS62

LMS62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
Well that's too funny...they are part of the reason I started this thread, hah. I've ordered from them only once before this, and they got one minor thing wrong, no bigs. So I tried again on Easter and ordered a big haul. But they haven't even shipped it yet, and haven't responded back to my email asking.

But good to hear that they're working out for you, I guess I'll be patient :) But they're so slow compared to the others.
Yikes.....sorry to hear that (boy, is my face red...lol). I've ordered from them 6 or 7 times now with no issues. It makes me think I might have just been lucky.

Last edited:

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Yikes.....sorry to hear that (boy, is my face red...lol). I've ordered from them 6 or 7 times now with no issues. It makes me think I might have just been lucky.

Not at all, and the plot thickens! I just got a package today, which had half my order. So it looks like they're just backed up, and I think the shipment that they're showing me they're fulfulling is the 2nd half. Everything is right from what it has so far, so good stuff. False alarm.

Reactions: LMS62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread