BEST CHEAP PREMIUM JUICE SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
I don't want to beat a dead horse & I'm sure there's many posts about this already but I'm new to this forum (not in vaping).

I don't DIY. I prefer other's tasteful juices. I'm looking for an all-day dripping juice, cheap 100ML+ but at the same time, doesn't taste watered down, budget-like, like everyone else's, or have to wait for steeping time (like Mt. Baker). Something good right out of the mail. Some of the brands I enjoy are Pink Spot, Suicide Bunny, Bryce's, Cloud Science, Teleos, among many many others but they all come in 30ML for $20-$25. Those companies would be way too expensive than actually smoking & buying cartons. I build in series & go through juice like nothing on my claptons.

I've was suggested by a YouTuber a company called MechSauce, which so far, is decent. Not mind blowing but it's tons better than Mt. Baker. I do like both company's prices though. I know, you get what you pay for but maybe someone out there has struck gold & has something for me. It's why I made an account here.

So, I'm open for suggestions for the best, cheap, premium-like, 100ML+ juices. I appreciate anyone who replies.

wZGAg_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Most so called "premium" juice does not come in large sizes. I think their prices are (more or less) set by the manufacturer. The only time I see prices go down is when there is a sale.
  • EJuices, Giant Vapes and Breazy are great places to shop when looking to pick up flavors from multiple popular vendor lines of juice.
You could check out this thread: Best Budget but Decent Juice Makers & Vendors Part 1. Many of these juice vendors offer sample packs and sell +60ml bottles of juice (at budget prices).

Reactions: J.d. Roberts

romer242

Aug 18, 2012
Ft.Lauderdale
If you haven't, YOU MUST TRY TBD Liquids. This stuff is fricken amazing!!! (Does whip and nae nae). They sell up to 240 mil bottles of deliciousness!!! (I prefer to stock up, I run through juice... FAST). And the price is GREAT. I consider myself to be very picky about my flavors. These guys are some of the best IMO. Especially when it comes to after-taste. Highly recommended. Oh... AND they provide lab results for their liquids. Something I would suggest everyone take seriously or at least look into after the "popcorn lung" study. Better safe than sorry :p

[Removed - Affiliate links are not permitted on ECF]

Last edited by a moderator:

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
Most so called "premium" juice does not come in large sizes. I think their prices are (more or less) set by the manufacturer. The only time I see prices go down is when there is a sale.
  • EJuices, Giant Vapes and Breazy are great places to shop when looking to pick up flavors from multiple popular vendor lines of juice.
You could check out this thread: Best Budget but Decent Juice Makers & Vendors Part 1. Many of these juice vendors offer sample packs and sell +60ml bottles of juice (at budget prices).

I'll check that thread out. Just trying to find as many resources as possible and see where other vapers with my style of vaping are getting their juices. Thanks for your input @Susan~S.

dXWLD_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I don't want to beat a dead horse & I'm sure there's many posts about this already but I'm new to this forum (not in vaping).

I don't DIY. I prefer other's tasteful juices. I'm looking for an all-day dripping juice, cheap 100ML+ but at the same time, doesn't taste watered down, budget-like, like everyone else's, or have to wait for steeping time (like Mt. Baker). Something good right out of the mail. Some of the brands I enjoy are Pink Spot, Suicide Bunny, Bryce's, Cloud Science, Teleos, among many many others but they all come in 30ML for $20-$25. Those companies would be way too expensive than actually smoking & buying cartons. I build in series & go through juice like nothing on my claptons.

I've was suggested by a YouTuber a company called MechSauce, which so far, is decent. Not mind blowing but it's tons better than Mt. Baker. I do like both company's prices though. I know, you get what you pay for but maybe someone out there has struck gold & has something for me. It's why I made an account here.

So, I'm open for suggestions for the best, cheap, premium-like, 100ML+ juices. I appreciate anyone who replies.

I dunno why I even came on ECF today. I've been away for awhile, but I saw your post and said why not steer this guy in the right direction. :D
John Miller is the maker of some fine custards. Excellent Premium Drip Sauce at a reasonable cost. He's Michigan based and Idk why? But some of the best juices come out of Michigan. I'll use Ahlusion as an example but as you must know, not a drip sauce.
How does John do that you may ask? Well Johnny's Juice has no webpage, and his labels are simple. But what's inside is some of the best dripping sauce I've ever had. So no matter what you're running, like my usual aliens in my Temple, or whatever your preferred build. His juices hold up.
If you have a Facebook account here's his page. You order from there using PayPal.
No, you don't need a PayPal account. He invoices to your email.
Johnny's Juice

His Lemon Lime Custard is crack and that BC Donut is bomb-diggity !!!!!

13177092_1680496145535481_7150141251176860852_n.jpg

SammyS

Mar 4, 2015
MN
I second the VapeWild. Every flavor I have tried so far has been fantastic and 120ml at $20 their prices are great. They say they make it to order and every bottle should be properly steeped before vaping, but I have found them excellent straight out of the package. My only gripe and its a small one is it takes them 3-4 days to get the item to the post to be mailed.

I have tried so far (for me, 4/5 is fantastic and 5/5 ADV. anything less is garbage afaik):
Fruity Hoops- 5/5
Cowboy Cooler- 4/5
May Mystery Juice- 5/5

I have Spearmint, (S+C)2 e-Juice, Twin Mint Gum e-Juice, and Double Rainbow e-Juice on the way.

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
I think after I'm done w/ these 2 bottles from MechSauce (which is decent, i love the prices), I'll have some liquid shopping to do. TDB liquids might be first, then VapeWild I suppose. I know there's a company (or two) that makes premium quality liquid at budget pricing, just gotta' find it. Of if anyone knows one, let me know. Thanks for the replies! <3

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    I order from Vapewild often but I have tried several from there that I just didnt like. I also have a few that I order everytime including fruit hoops,on cloud custard,smurf cake, bombshell batter,bae bae cakes and circus bear with my all time favorite being fruit hoops.

bridge1015

Mar 13, 2014
    Ohio, USA

I order from Vapewild often but I have tried several from there that I just didnt like. I also have a few that I order everytime including fruit hoops,on cloud custard,smurf cake, bombshell batter,bae bae cakes and circus bear with my all time favorite being fruit hoops.

If you haven't tried unclesamsejuices.com it is a must. They have recently dropped their prices by at least 50%. I don't know why and frankly, I don't care. Lol. Quality is still the same. 120ml for $15!!!! I just bought 600ml. I have bought from them probably 6 or 7 times and at these prices I will be buying a lot more. I have several favorites. A couple were just not my thing but still good quality and taste. My favs are the Killer Custard, Corruption, Chewwy Juice, and Unicorn Kitty Milk. This is quality juice. Nice clouds,great taste,all nic levels. At this price you should give them a try. They have great customer service also. Made a mistake and they more than rectified the problem. The only drawback is the shipping time. They aren't the fastest around but nothing crazy long. Just don't wait till your down to your last 30 ml to reorder.

Last edited:

Sanctuary Denied

ECF Veteran
    Sep 6, 2013
    Vancouver, Wa
    When you do order from Vape Wild you might want to check out their sample pack first, maybe 2 packs (free shipping that way).
    Try a few flavors with different PG/VG ratio's, with and with out flavor shots, maybe even different nic amounts that way you can narrow down the ones you really like.
    After that, order to your hearts content.
    I've found I like about 80% of their flavors I've tried.

ducly

Unregistered Supplier
    Oct 15, 2014
    St. Louis, Missouri
    www.123vapors.com
    You would probably like 123Vapors.com. They basically spent a year taking already well put together public DIY recipes and tweaked them and added new twists and in some cases even combined more than one, but the result is pretty darn good e-liquid. They sell 10ml, 30ml, and 100ml bottles in all LDPE plastic so no seeping or USPS breaking, have very simple names for their liquids (not so much a lack of creativity as wanting the customer to have an easy time picking their flavors, which ends up in far omre happy customers apparently plus they donate to CASAA and do lots of giveaways. They have a 40% off coupon and a free 30ml from their 123 vapors line code right now if you wanna check them out their facebook is /123vapors they have over 260 reviews on facebook and like 165 on their website from verified buyers. I usedto buy expensive stuff but for the last 9 months or so its been 100% 123Vapors. Especially since they added a pancake man styled flavor for me that destroys the original. Hope this helps! Oh, btw their 100mL bottles are $14.99 with their 40% off coupon.

bridge1015

Mar 13, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    You would probably like 123Vapors.com. They basically spent a year taking already well put together public DIY recipes and tweaked them and added new twists and in some cases even combined more than one, but the result is pretty darn good e-liquid. They sell 10ml, 30ml, and 100ml bottles in all LDPE plastic so no seeping or USPS breaking, have very simple names for their liquids (not so much a lack of creativity as wanting the customer to have an easy time picking their flavors, which ends up in far omre happy customers apparently plus they donate to CASAA and do lots of giveaways. They have a 40% off coupon and a free 30ml from their 123 vapors line code right now if you wanna check them out their facebook is /123vapors they have over 260 reviews on facebook and like 165 on their website from verified buyers. I usedto buy expensive stuff but for the last 9 months or so its been 100% 123Vapors. Especially since they added a pancake man styled flavor for me that destroys the original. Hope this helps! Oh, btw their 100mL bottles are $14.99 with their 40% off coupon.
    Have you used the 40 off coupon code? It won't work for me. Was gonna give them a try but not without the discount

Apocleon

ECF Veteran
    Dec 14, 2011
    Northern California
    Two vendors with high quality juices I like that can be vaped right out of the mail are:

Heathers Heavenly Vapes: $13 for 30ml

Kalamazoo Vapor: $15 for 32ml

Although people have posted Vape Wild I can't say they are in any way a premium vendor. They aren't bad or anything but similar to Mt. Baker as far as quality and price go.

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
    Austin, Texas
    Two vendors with high quality juices I like that can be vaped right out of the mail are:

Heathers Heavenly Vapes: $13 for 30ml

Kalamazoo Vapor: $15 for 32ml

Although people have posted Vape Wild I can't say they are in any way a premium vendor. They aren't bad or anything but similar to Mt. Baker as far as quality and price go.

Exactly @Apocleon. I'm looking for a more quality juice as the ones I mentioned; premium style but at Mt. Baker's price. Thanks to the wonderful members here who gave me their opinion, I have a few to look at now. Before, I was told by a YouTuber a few (Dr. Crimmy's & MechSauce) but I've also heard some bad things about Dr. Crimmy's lab; how dirty it was there and saw some nasty photos. Any who, that's off topic.

If you guys knows some more companies, let me know. I sincerely appreciate everyone's input. Thanks!

fenderstrat

Nov 28, 2015
    aston,pa
    I have had really good luck with THE VAPE MALL tons of flavors and a 70ml is around 9.50 and a 120ml is around 18.50 I don't know what you guys consider "premium" juice but TheVapeMalls compares to many I have bought at B+M.You can completely customize every bottle.
    what exactly constitutes a 'premium"juice? after 5 or 6 puffs and your tongue gets a little numb,it seems it would get really hard to tell

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread