Burning Cartomisers? Dangerous?-510/Kr808/4081...etc filler type cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using boge s/r cartomizers(no tank) at 5.5- 6 volts for over 4 years now. In all that time I have only had a few pop on me. Must be one of the lucky ones. I use each one for 3 full days and then toss em. I use 10 ml a day(baccy flavours). All the best B.K.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hey, Neo! Yes, there is a non-burning carto; well, sort of--it's called Sophia. :)

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: tiburonfirst

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
LOL, I've got a huge stockpile of them I will never use unless the black market becomes too hard to navigate.

In which case I'll get a young un to do it for me.

I have a few boxes of Boge cartos left in my Vapocalypse box. To be honest, once we figured out how to use them correctly (keep them wet at all times), I stopped burning them. And you can't burn a carto in a cartotank. :)

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Yea, it's me again. I live a crazy life - being bipolar lets me do that haha. I still have those dam tremors, but not so bad (yet) that I can't continue to wire my own Genisis coils..
Yes, it's been awhile. Hope everyone doing good here. And what about BR??? I hope my fellow TEXAN is still alive and kicking!!

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Hey hey hey it's CRAZY lil ole me! (again).
I'll post this and then go back and read the posts I missed. No dissing anyone here, really. But being BIPOLAR is kinda, well, I piss a lot of folks off but I don't mean to, really. Will post more responses here in a bit... (after reading posts I missed)...
Peace, Love, and Happy Vaping!

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
could we get br to check in, plese? :(
Yea! BR, you doing OK, homie? We TEXANS here. Gots to stay together here. Aging up and health issues, yea I know about that crap. My wife's health is horrible, but hey, we all get older. Please let us know how you and your wife are doing, OK?
Much love, my friend.

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
After 7 years, I have a burning question...

Has anyone found the perfect carto yet? :w00t:

Personally I gave up and went with tanks.
Hmmmmmmmmmm. Well, I tried so many of them. Finally gave up and went straight DIY Modds and make my own using OG Puck and Genisis. I buy my NiChrome wire, VG and PG liquids online, and just vape no nicotine ejuice, since I make my own... But that's just me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread