Burning Cartomisers? Dangerous?-510/Kr808/4081...etc filler type cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Gotten older and all that crap - ha! That's life here.. Anyways, I had to give up my Genisis - got to dam shakey to wrap the coils on it. So now, it's just CE-5 Cartos and EVOD... geez I never thought this would freaking happen! O well - that's life! vape while you can.. even if it is cheap Chinese stuff....

Reactions: tiburonfirst

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
I haven't tried every tank out there but I seem to be constantly buying a new model. The one that never comes off one of my too many devices is the Kanger subtank nano. Lung inhale works fine , 0.65Ω at 30 watts produces plenty of vapor. I tried to duplicate what I think is your vaping style, several shorts bursts 1 or 2 secs, 3 or 4 times consecutively and have noticed heat at the drip tip, replace it with a wood tip so that's gone.
I am not using a TC coil not sure if they are available. 1.2Ω coils are available too. All OCC.
It sits on a 60 watt istick with a replaceable 18650 battery. I prefer the replaceable battery so that downtime is minimal, just a battery swap. And they are on sale today at ecig.com. http://www.ecig.com/kanger-subtank-nano-1989.html?a_aid=newsletter ... might be cheaper elsewhere too
Thanks for your input, billboda. I'm sorry I couldn't get back with you sooner. I study everything you guys say, so your efforts are not in vain.

If you want to duplicate what I do, put your PV in your mouth and start breathing normal. Push the fire button every time you breathe in and release it every time you breathe out. That's about it. Pushing the fire button is all the effort. Allow a certain amount of air to go past your lips. I do this while thinking about something else, so can't say exactly everything the way it happens. It puts out very little vapor, but be careful with the nicotine. I don't always do it like this, but most of the time I do. It vapes better if you take your teeth out, but you may not be able to do that, heheh.

If you duplicate this procedure, you will have a large glass and steel monstrosity working in the TC mode and it will get almost too hot to handle. If you had a small low powered rig designed and built by me, it would just warm the juice up enough to work well.

My mouthpiece doesn't get hot. It's a good thing because it's a fancy and useless rigging with adjustable air holes and nothing else will fit in its place. Excess garbage.

I like my TC40W battery, even though it's larger than the ones I've been using. It taught me all I need to know about temperature control, which is only needed to keep from burning cotton wicks. It looks like everyone in the world is getting suckered into using cotton, so I don't know what the outcome will be. We'll be needing TC for our low powered rigs if this keeps up.

Right now I am playing with a sub ohm cartomizer with an easy draw and a 2Ω ohm replaceable head. I think it will be the one. Will report about it later on.

I do not feel like replying to any other posts tonight.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
002-little-girl-merry-christmas.jpg

Reactions: Katya

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Well, I realized the shaking so badly was from drinking too much.. hmmmmm, so. I quit drinking! By the grace of God I was able to. Couldn't do it on my own. IMHO, alcohol is a dangerous thing to some people. I'm one of them. So I decided to return to my Genisis. Ordered the parts I need to build another one. I still have some shaking, but not nearly as bad as it was. I am reasonably sure I can wrap my own coils - geez - this Chinese stuff is just sucky.. I blow thru a coil in 1 to 3 days. Found a e liquid I finally really like! Blueberry Tobacco - 50/50 PG/VG. Great taste and lots of vapour too!
Cheers, and (OK, so it's a bit late but) Happy New Year all y'all!

Reactions: tiburonfirst
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread