Status
Not open for further replies.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I'll second CAP Golden Butter. I have tried only 2 "butter" concentrates; CAP's and TFA's Butter (sometimes called "Butter (Movie Theater)"), so I am no Expert by any sense of the word. But, of the two, CAP's is much better at representing warm, rich, melted butter. TFA Butter is aptly coined "movie theater," as it reminds me of the fake palm oil loaded on popcorn... with very definite "artificial" notes.

CAP Golden Butter, at 0.5%, will add a bit of richness. At 1% to 2%; it will add a noticeable "butter" flavor to your mix. Much above 2% it can get down right cloying (at least for me it does). I made the mistake of using it at 5.0% once (ONCE!;)) and it was like gnawing on a raw cube of butter. Ugh! That was one of my more vivid DIY lessons! As always; your mileage may vary... buy small quantities until you find what works best for you.:D

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I just looked up CAP Golden Butter on WL's website. It says "Except where noted (*) in the product description, all flavorings are manufactured from FDA approved ingredients and are not known to contain diacetyl, acetoin, or acetyl propionyl." There is NO asterisk in the CAP Golden Butter Description.

Also shows this for it:
"Ingredients Art. Flavors, Propylene Glycol"

ETA: Just went to the CAP website to doublecheck the above as well. While there, I also found this page that's very interesting and informative regarding A/AP and their flavorings:

A/P Status | Capella Flavors

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread