Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I just ordered some expert peanut butter from DIYFS along with some pound cake, mr good stuff, pound cake, and birthday cake as well as reloaded on some holy vanilla and angel food cake(both crazy good FYI).
So my question is does anyone have a good use for peanut butter flavoring? Just a delicious recipe that uses peanut butter, doesn’t have to be this exact one. I read it was supposed to be good and checked elr for recipes but was curious if my friends here had anything good that uses peanut butter. Or if you have something that use one of the other flavorings feel free to share. I’ll share my recipes if I find a super delicious combination while mixing these but until then. If you show me yours I’ll show you mine. :tumble:Recipes that is :facepalm:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Well, I mixed two bottles with TPA PB yesterday. I'm hoping my PBnB will an improved version over the last. As for Goofy's juice, I just had to do it and will let you know. I'm betting it will be good.

IMG_0800.PNG

IMG_0799.PNG

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Cheesecake along with PB are two of my favorite flavors to work/develop with. I have been working with variations of:
    STR8V8PING Molten PBcup
    pbomg.jpg

for awhile and I think I'm getting close. My measure of success/goal is to be able to vape my PB mix near all day and still be pleased with the taste.
    I have not had time to fully explore combinations and percentages of the mix above. CA & TFA PB is good but (this is just me, others may find the combo great)I'm not totally satisfied.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread