Status
Not open for further replies.

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
I was the lucky winner of the Apollo rda by Leo in the 15 millionth ECF post. :banana:
First let me say thank you to @SmokeyJoe for the contest and Leo for donating this rda. I opened it and it was nothing like any RDA I'd ever built so straight to YouTube for a quick tutorial.
I watched a short video by Leo in (Greek with English Subtitles) :shock:. I couldn't understand how the hollow center post that came installed wouldn't flood my 510 connection so I removed and inserted the solid post :blink: Why oh Why??? After finding this thread on ECF I've reinstalled the original post and have found my perfect combination of bottom and side airflow.
I quickly wrapped an onboard Ni200 coil and I was vaping in no time :wub:. Wow the flavor was amazing and the ease of the top cap snapping on and off was so impressive. Time to take a step back and take a real look at my little Christmas in June surprise :D.
It truly is beautiful with the combination of polished and brushed stainless and the engravings are subtle, well engraved and very classy in appearance.
I loved that everything I needed tool wise was included with a nice little package of spares. :thumbs:
I've been using TC devices exclusively for the last 6 months so this is now my favorite RDA for building with Ni200. The Apollo secures the wire so well it makes holding your target resistance a breeze. No more snapped wires trying to feed soft nickle through holes or screws backing out after a day.
I've loved looking at all the different build configurations and I'm sure I'll experiment as I go but for now I'm a very happy single coil kinda girl with tons of flavor and vapor :smokie:
d3393372f2dbf2829cdbb9d5e98a01f7.jpg
Congratulations once again and thank you very much for your kind words! :D

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Woodville_Dripper Spiral.jpg

I'm really diggin this Dripper Spiral. It is so much easier to build than the Sophia and the ceramic cup comes out so much easier. The flavor and vapor is as good as the Sophia. I've tried it in dripper mode and in BF mode and I'm surprised at how much juice that little cup can hold. And it looks so much nicer on the Woodville than the Sophia. Now I can put Sophi back in a tank where she belongs. :)

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
Yes I'm enjoying it immensely and love how well it's working on both of my TC mods. The build deck looked so intimidating at first now I love it especially for TC. Calix will be my next purchase most definitely.

OooHhh 4 "The Love of Vaping"

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Hey Billie!
As always, I know you have 100 items on your plate...but I was wondering if there's been enough demand created for a P3 base on the Calix?
I'm hopeful.
Our stock is almost depleted so we will start designing when the new batch comes out and hopefully start production when the main parts are ready :)

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Our stock is almost depleted so we will start designing when the new batch comes out and hopefully start production when the main parts are ready :)
Woohoo!!!
Looking forward to it!!!!
[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Side air flow with screw adjustment (or KF4 design with *side* holes) and a plastic tank too???

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
We are currently about to finish the caged glass tank. We are designing an adapter with side airflow as well. If after the caged glass tube is out, there is enough demand, we will build the PMMA tube as well :)

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
We are currently about to finish the caged glass tank. We are designing an adapter with side airflow as well. If after the caged glass tube is out, there is enough demand, we will build the PMMA tube as well :)
These are all great ideas!

Can't wait to get my hands on a side airflow P3 caged version...[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
I think the CALIX is a great platform to build on! There are so many optional items and pieces you can make for it...it's a very modular design!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread