Status
Not open for further replies.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
You can squonk in the Apollo with the pin that is installed by removing the AFC screw and putting the 6x1 oring provided on the holes of the 510 connector of the Apollo. For some more "loose" squonkers, there is a bottom feeding pole for the Apollo. You can find it here: Apollo Bottom Feeding Airless Pin - By Leo
that is of course what i meant to say...lol!!

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Hogwash.

Never underestimate the unknown.

PM me shipping info.

Not a request. This is an order!

If you don't, I'll get on a plane to NY and find you!

I'm a "better safe than sorry" aka "better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it" type of guy.
I don't want to be found. LOL.
Thanks HB. I'll PM you in a few moments, thus I'll be found.
You're a good guy.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
This one's Amazzing!

Calix3 Packed.jpg

Calix3 Hand, small.jpg

Calix3 Dismantled, small.jpg

Bill, you've done it. Again :)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
How long are you going to continue carrying the Sophia V1? I need a few, but will have to wait a while until I have the money. SOMEONE keeps buying up all the V1s that come up in the Classies! (Hi, Burnie! ;))
:lol:
I see no reason to switch from a perfect vape (for me). I have LOTS of other vape gear, but 90% of the time I use a Hybris topped with a Sophia in a D-Base tank. :)

If I run across any in the classies, I'll leave them for you and shoot you a PM, I think the 18 I have will last me the rest of my life. :D

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
:lol:
I see no reason to switch from a perfect vape (for me). I have LOTS of other vape gear, but 90% of the time I use a Hybris topped with a Sophia in a D-Base tank. :)

If I run across any in the classies, I'll leave them for you and shoot you a PM, I think the 18 I have will last me the rest of my life. :D
Yes!!!! Thank you!

I thought I had 5, but I think I got confused. I only have 4! That just is not enough!

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Good evening all. Maybe one of you can help me. What are the oring size for the dripper by Leo? I have one that I recently wanted to put back into service for taste chasing, but the orings just gave away... THanks.
It's a 12x1mm derlin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread