Calling all Fruit Lovers, would love your opinion on the best fruit flavors you have had !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
I have only recently discovered that I like fruit flavored e juice. One of my favorites is pineapple mango smoothie by myfreedom smokes. Its a really strong flavor and is candy-like. It works well with an rta or protank/aero. Not as good with the nautilus or drippers as far as my taste buds are concerned. I've been practically drinking a huckleberry juice I've found locally. I think it's just blueberry with a touch of citrus.

Reactions: figment_oyi

WinkWink726

Mar 17, 2015
Pgh Area, PA
That Mango/Pineapple sounds amaaaaaazing!!
I'm the same as most of the ppl following this thread, in that I prefer fruity juices as opposed to dessert types.
Cosmic Charlie's is putting out a new one that is pineapple upside down pancakes with a maple syrup drizzle.... kind of sounds like the best of both fruity and dessrty worlds!
Its called Truberry Sugar Knife (or somethingerather)... also, their website blows.

kaahn

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2015
Eastern NC
Can O Cream by Panther. Very good juice imo. $15 for 30ml here...NEW! Can O'Cream 30mL - Panther Premium E-Liquid - Other Premium E-Liquids - E-Liquids

I'm sure this has been said already but Betelgeuse by Nicoticket...not my favorite of their line but its a very good fruit vape. If you pick that up you might as well get some Wakonda or my personal fav, The Virus, but those are not fruit vapes. They are however a must try. Even if they are not your thing ...try 'em... you might be surprised.

cinetrope

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2014
Joshua Tree, CA
I'm dying to find a good watermelon. Not Jolly Rancher watermelon but real watermelon. I like ecblends watermelon a lot but the flavor is just too light no matter how I try to alter it.
Juicy Watermelon from Virgin Vapor is the closest to actual watermelon I have tried. Snake Oil from Mastermind is good too, a bit less authentic with a touch of menthol.

Vulcy88

Feb 27, 2015
UK
I've really enjoyed Vape Wilds lemonades

Freckled Lemonade (strawberry) and Raspberry Lemonade are both really good and are 'realistic' not sweet candy flavours. They also have a blueberry lemonade which I also like but wouldn't say its as good as the other two. Just bare in mind if you try these that they do require some steep time or they just taste like straight lemon juice.

daveid777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Baltimore, MD
That sounds appealing. What kind of atty do you use?
Up until this last weekend an IBTanked carto tank, now I am using a Lemo Drop RTA at 1.1 ohms with organic cotton. My cartotanks now have other flavors in them, and I'm going to get some of their Orange TicTac (my second favorite of theirs) in a lower nic for my new KFL2.

I'm finishing off a big bottle of ecblend's watermelon now. I like it. But I do agree it's light. Haven't ventured out to too many other vendors. Just ecblend and vapewild. Vapewild has a lot stronger flavor compared to ecblend. But I can't stand vapewild's stuff unless it has been steeped for a good while. I can vape ecblend's right out of the mail.

Mister E-Liq Watermelon IS good, I second this... Other similar natural tasting watermelon vape I've tried is Highbrow's... Also, although expensive, Space Jam Pluto is quite good, a little more candy-ish but not jolly rancher flavored.

skullblade789

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
Waynesboro, PA
Mountian oak Vapors has some really good ones:

Lemonade: Red Drop (Just like a sonic limeade with raspberry. Lynchburg Sour (Whiskey and lemonade, the best)
Fruit: Happy Rancher (Just like a jolly rancher) Strawberry Brule (Perfect blend and is really good.) Cool Berry (Is berry mixed with menthol flavor, Awesome mix.)
Tobacco/fruit: Applewood (a superior blend of apple and tobacco, I am going to put this one in my permanent rotation.)

(I know you did ot ask for it but these are also some good choices.)
Desert: Absinthe minded (Tastes like a good and plenty) Eskimo kisses (Heavy chocolate mint flavor, really good) Legendary (Tastes exactly like banana bread) Double barrel (Exactley like a root beer float, Really good.)

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I would love some opinions from those who love FRUIT FlAVORED juices... I would like to find a great : Strawberry, Peach, Blueberry, Pineapple, Nectarine mix, and fruity lemonades.... I like my flavors strong... Please any help would be appreciated...

My vaping habits change, if I vape it too much it's bound to make me unhappy. But just for the record, here are some favorites

Dekang banana, pineapple and watermelon
Hype from Alien Visions
Liqua Berry Mix and Citrus Mix (no tank breaking)
Heather Heavenly Vapes Angel's Kiss and White Lie

Dimplegirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2015
New Jersey
I would love some opinions from those who love FRUIT FlAVORED juices... I would like to find a great : Strawberry, Peach, Blueberry, Pineapple, Nectarine mix, and fruity lemonades.... I like my flavors strong... Please any help would be appreciated...

I cannot get enough of Space Jam's Andromeda. It's my all day vape and then some :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread