Looking for refreshing fruit flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

OuchingMegaSpank

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Michigan
Suggestions? I have not been very pleased with many candy-like fruit flavors and those mixed with creamy crap or vanilla. I'm looking for some real tart-n-tangy flavors. Even fruit punch would be nice. No coconut or melons or pineapple though (not a fan of these). A fellow in the forum suggested I look at Vaporev. Good advice! I found a few I like. The Ben Johnson morning dew and Rehab donkey (a fruit punch) were among my favorites. But I tried a black cherry cream soda GAG! Nasty! I tried a peach. Barf! Peach should be good but this tastes like a peach that sat on the counter for a month.

Apple, pear, berries, grapes, REAL strawberries or raspberries, these kinds of yummy fruits -- anyone point me to some good juice? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
my favorite vendors for straight up fruits are Heather's Heavenly Vapes (Dragonfruit!) and Dripeez.

My favorites from Dripeez are the coconut (I know you said you don't like it but maybe this will be useful to someone else), PLUM and Golden Apple! Dripeez has 3 apple flavors (Red, Golden and Green) and all are good but the Golden is my favorite.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
my favorite vendors for straight up fruits are Heather's Heavenly Vapes (Dragonfruit!) and Dripeez.

My favorites from Dripeez are the coconut (I know you said you don't like it but maybe this will be useful to someone else), PLUM and Golden Apple! Dripeez has 3 apple flavors (Red, Golden and Green) and all are good but the Golden is my favorite.

I have wanted a good coconut. I will have to look them up.

duby1622

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
United States
The two best fruit flavors i have tried have been Crackberry from HHV, and Unicorn Blood from Fuzion. Most fruit blends just taste muddled to me. Still looking for a straight raspberry as good as Crackberry is to blackberries.

Not a straight fruit vape, but i feel i need to mention HHV Caramel apple tobacco. I am on my second 30ml bottle.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I have wanted a good coconut. I will have to look them up.

Do! It is soooo good! I don't care for candy coconut flavor, but tried a sample from them. It's like real coconut "meat" or coconut milk. Refreshing tasting. I reordered a 30ml bottle.. wish they had a 60!

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Potion Vape Elderberry Ice from the Basic Line.

It's a natural sweet at first, next comes some tangyness in there, and an almost citrus, lemonade-like flavor on the back end. It's very nice, and unique (which is hard to find).

Vapor Rater reviewed it here, and it's funny because I read the review AFTER I got mine in a sample, and was surprised that I got the same impression that he did:

Vapor Rater

Lois2013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
Tigers Blood by Totally Wicked.

The first time I tried it, I really didn't like it all that much. I bought it without trying it first at a local B&M on the recommendation of another customer there. My first impression was that it had too much of a heavy alcohol taste to it (then again I had JUST quit smoking, so my taste buds weren't all that reliable). So I left the cap off a few days, then recapped and kind of forgot about it. A week or two later I had a bland plain tobacco that I really didn't like so I got it out again and mixed it in to try to just make it a little fruity to make it vapable. The more I vaped that tank, the more I couldn't put it down. It has since become my all day, every day vape. Tart, tangy, and refreshing is exactly what I would describe it as.

Their website says it's an "energy drink" flavor, and some reviews site a coconut flavor, but I don't get either from it. I can't really describe the flavor, but it's just a delicious tart fruity blend....I try to venture out and vape other things, and I just keep coming back to it. I literally cannot stop vaping it!! I have to pry myself away from it every once in a while because I'm afraid I'll stop tasting it or get vaper's tongue!

I highly recommend it for what you're looking for!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
For straight up fruits my go to is Copper Creek. Passionfruit is spot on. They all are really, but this one is especially yummy. Ahlusion fruit creams are some of my favorite liquids right now, especially lemon, pineapple, and raspberry. Also check out Velvet Cloud Harvest Berries and Catherine the Grape.

OuchingMegaSpank

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Michigan
I love Organic Orange Mint from Orb Vapor. Light mint on the inhale, and the orange on the exhale is just amazing! I just got a 30ml bottle. It's the most refreshing vape I've found.

Checking out Orb now. What the heck is a pipette??? I'm a bit hesitant here. Ahlusion is a vendor I absolutely cannot vape. Their juice destroys my throat and sinuses. Don't know what it is. I can never taste any of their flavors. I get only pain and agony and a cloud of vapor. Is this Orb any bit like Ahlusion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread