Calling all njoy king lovers + premium e cigarette starter kit review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanster1999

Jul 6, 2016
So ive been an insane fan of the njoy kings for a long time and well spent quite alot of money! There the closest thing I can find to a real cigarette! Some vapers look down on people like me but its true i LOVE the "cigalike"! Ive tried egos,box mods,rda's, even crazy stuff like ehoses and electronic hookah heads! But by far i love the "cigalike" models! Dont get me wrong I do love my mini volt box mod but mods that fill up a room with vapor just arent practical for the working man. I would rather just blend in with the other smokers at work.

The njoy king was perfect for me besides 2 things! Price and battery life. It looked and felt and even TASTED just like a real cig to me! I loved it but quickly found out they last about 20 min and cost 8 bucks per stick.. oh my.... so i found a supplier hehe!! I very luckly found a guy that bought house auctions and bought a house that had over 2 thousand njoy kings SEALED!! Yes sealed!! They were on pallets! Maybe retailer idk? The dude sells them to me for 1 buck a pop plus 5 dollar shipping on the whole order! I buy 50 to 100 at a time and 50 will last me about 2 weeks and costs $55

I got very tired of getting 9 or 10 out of the 50 that were duds.. plus even at my price its still pricy when you vape 5 to 6 a day compared to a ego setup. Plus eventually my 1 dollar kings will turn in to the old 8 dollar a pop at gas stations when he sells out

I started looking for alternatives but there is NOTHING like it thats rechargeable! There probbly never will be so i had to drop my standards alittle bit!

I found "premium e cigarette" yes i know it sounds very generic but its pretty damn good if i must say! First let me list pros and cons

Pros:
-vapor is very comparable to njoy king if not more!!
-has a paper like wrap just like njoy
-looks sleek and nice
-weight is not bad but still heavier than a king
-taste is good!
-SQUISHY TIP JUST LIKE KING IF YOU GET THE V2 CARTOS!!! (Big plus in my book)
-orange tip is realistic (kinda) but nothing will beat the king
-battery is alot better than king
-e liquid level on cartos (super cool)
-most cartos didnt really need a primer puff

Now for the cons...
-longer than king but not terribly uncomfortable
-wider than king
-fires for like half a second after you take your mouth off
-premium tobacco flavor resembles the njoy red king flavor but too strong imo

Other side notes:
Price is really freaking good! I paid $31.95 for 1 "short"aka classic battery, 1 charger, 5 v1 menthal cartos, 5 vanilla v2 cartos, and 5 v2 premium tobacco cartos, plus a nice case for travel. I like the v2 cartos MUCH better but the v1's are still good just not squissy tips):

About the flavors/cartos.. THEY LAST ALONG TIME. Very compareable to a full ce4 tank. They will last me awhile! The v1 carto has slightly more vapor but no squissy tip or eliquid level meter.

Vanilla 12mg- AMAZING!! best vanilla ive ever tried its extreamly smooth Update: My daily flavor choice! Really good all day vape

Menthal- really good solid 7.5/10 nice minty favor more like a malbaro menthal smooth without the tobacco if you know what i mean. Like a pepermint patty! Update: after 3 hours of vaping the menthol I do notice it tastes very chemically which I don't like 4.5/10

Premium tobacco 18mg- ehhhh its okay ill vape it as a last resort but its so so so strong tobacco!! Customer service said the premium tobacco was a sweet tobacco but no its not, its very tobaccoey lol.. Throat hit at 18mg for this battery is intense WAY WAYYY more thoat hit than king. But at 12mg its less throat hit than king....
Update: Ive got used to it more now and It still tastes like a njoy red with a stronger throat hit

Overall, its not a king but to save money im gonna start using it as my daily! Its alot better than the halo g6 that i tryed as an alt to my kings! It was just too heavy and just didnt look or feel right.

I read alot of mixed reviews on the "premium e cigarette" brand but overall im impressed! Also must mention i ordered on friday and it was here in ohio on tuesday! Their base is in virginia. Only complaint was that i ordered the case in "carbon" and it came in white. They do have really good customer service though its like a chat thing on their website.

Final thoughts: not a king but it is the next best on the matket right now as i know of. Flavors are good, fast shipping, nice features, cheap price point, lighter than average cigalike, good customer service!

I hope this helped some of you out there that like cigalikes since there arent many reviews on this brand or product!

Njoy king will never die though! I will continue to buy them till theres no more on earth

Will post pics as soon as i figure out how lol im new to posting but figured I would voice myself today!

Last edited:

Ryanster1999

Jul 6, 2016
rsz_1rsz_20160705_225549.jpg
Picture of what I recived :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread