Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Sometimes it takes a couple of tank fulls of ejuice for the flavor to really start coming through. Give them a little while to see if that happens for you. In the meantime, just keep using your k kiss.

I am not too familiar with the mods you own, so are the new ones capable of vw changing? That is also where you can dial your flavor in. Sometimes ejuice can taste better in one tank and not so good in another/different one. Maybe a different flavor can be used in the newer tank for variety/taste? Or backup is good also. I know that some of my ejuice taste terrible at higher temperature and great at lower ones and vis versa.

:)

mortenhy

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2017
Sometimes it takes a couple of tank fulls of ejuice for the flavor to really start coming through. Give them a little while to see if that happens for you. In the meantime, just keep using your k kiss.

I am not too familiar with the mods you own, so are the new ones capable of vw changing? That is also where you can dial your flavor in. Sometimes ejuice can taste better in one tank and not so good in another/different one. Maybe a different flavor can be used in the newer tank for variety/taste? Or backup is good also. I know that some of my ejuice taste terrible at higher temperature and great at lower ones and vis versa.

Oh I see.. Never would have given it a thought, but that is really valuable information, thanks. So basically, you are saying that I can not judge the flavor from a new tank just by taking 3 puffs.. I have to try to change the temperature and use it a little longer before judgement?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Oh I see.. Never would have given it a thought, but that is really valuable information, thanks. So basically, you are saying that I can not judge the flavor from a new tank just by taking 3 puffs.. I have to try to change the temperature and use it a little longer before judgement?
Personally, I would try to vape the tank to see if anything improved over time adjusting to see if I could get a better flavor. 3 puffs may be enough for you but not me. The ejuice is already in the tank and coil so why not? However, if the juice itself is just awful and you hate it don't force yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread